Anyone in Texas going to the colman classic today?

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if there was anyone here going to the classic today. I am going to show my support to the rare few people in this state who go through what we go through to look like what we look like. It would be nice to see any of yall that live out here.

cokezero

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind checking out texas sometime..guns and moonshine all day, were gonna hang out together coke

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You say when. I have enough guns to supply the military with. and moonshine is one of our specialties. You make sure you hit me up if you come to texas. You will NOT want to leave.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can i come?

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
everyone can come here. I have a huge house and 35 acres of land with a 5 acre lake on it. So when we have killed everything we get out the jet skis and try to kill our self. Sometimes I still cant believe I own this little piece of heaven..

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if your buttt looks like your avatar then absolutely I'll marry you...

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Moonshine is our specialty in VA bro. Hate to burst your bubble lol. Ever seen lawless? I have great grandpas that grew up there

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
moonshine is big in georgia too gents. i have a quart of apple brandy in my fridge right now that was made locally ;)

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Moonshine is our specialty in VA bro. Hate to burst your bubble lol. Ever seen lawless? I have great grandpas that grew up there

my bubble didn't get burst. We make more moonshine around here than anywhere I have ever seen. Not say you guys dont make alot up there too, but dont sell us texans short.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hahahahahahaah u guys are fighting over who makes the best shine! I love it New jersey makes the best shine bros

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not going to the classic...but would like to try some moonshine that you southern boys are making a racket about.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So the classic was very disappointing. Dont take this wrong but I could have knocked out well over half the physique guys and i eat a ton of carbs. The bikini girls looked good on stage but man when they would walk by me they are straight up ugly.... I think some of the guys in pre-judging had to be on LSD or they saw something in them that no one else did. If you dont have atleast a 4 pack then stay way away from the stage. Ronnie Colman is getting pretty heavy in the belly these days. All in all it straight up sucked. Kind of a joke to be completely honest. Oh well maybe the Branch Warren classic or Europa will be better.

New Threads