advice using tren first time

Reaction score
i have done two cycles, first one 500mg test c a week, next one 500mg a week and 50mg dbol a day. i would like to try tren ace but im unsure about it because of side effects. i hear at lower doses side effects usually arent too bad depending on person. can i get suggestions on a first tren cycle and what side effects i can expect from it

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
350 tren, 350 test or less. keeping test lower than tren helps alleviate sides. you can expect some night sweating, sleeplessness, and shortness of breath during exercise. also, learn how to control emotions because it is very easy to get pissed off and over the top on tren. get bloods, check rbc and crit before starting. donate blood part way through cycle. eat smart wgether cutting or bulking.

Reaction score
is a recomp like lising fat and gaining muscle work that well on tren? ive heard it does that well

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everything spongy said except I would start at 300 a week for 2 weeks to see if you can handle it. Then bump it up. And you can recomp, cut, bulk, and save the world from zombie nazi terrorists on tren.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My first time was 600tren e. had just about no noticeable sides
Bloods did get wrecked

Second time (current cycle). 420tren a... Also zero sides... Possibly super mild sweats but it c

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
damn I got cut off

What I was trying to say is that it could be just the weather

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's really on u and how u feel... I ran 18weeks tren E and I'm currently running 12 weeks tren A
Just make sure that u stop the tren a week or two before test so u can allow it to clear your body, thus makin pct a little bit easier

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You'll know when it's time to stop tren. Your body feels toxic and dirty. For your first run 12 weeks will do you just fine.

Reaction score
thanks for the advice guys, i hate injecting eod. i wish i could just start with tren e but everyone says not too incase of bad sides. it doesnt seem like any of the sides would be that bad but i guess you never know

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Depending on your compounds your useing, and the MG amounts.. And site rotation for injections ..everyday pins are better
For example I pin 1.4cc everyday
Tren A:60mg
Mast A: 50mg
Test C 40mg

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get that feeling at around the third week also. My bloods are wrecked at week three, RBC/HEMO sky high within a few weeks, and this last run I did, showed elevated liver enzymes on the same lab. (not sure about the liver values as that was a first for me) no orals were taken around that time so ???

Just make sure you eat clean like others have said, drink plenty of water, and LISTEN to your body. This is hands down the strongest drug you will ever take. Respect it, and it will respect you.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
350 tren, 350 test or less. keeping test lower than tren helps alleviate sides. you can expect some night sweating, sleeplessness, and shortness of breath during exercise. also, learn how to control emotions because it is very easy to get pissed off and over the top on tren. get bloods, check rbc and crit before starting. donate blood part way through cycle. eat smart wgether cutting or bulking.

I like what spongy says. Tren A and Test A 50mg of each everyday. Test A is nice. Most guys like it better than Prop. Some tell me for some reason the Prop ester is painful while the Acetate is not. Run that shit.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also, forgot to add. make sure you start out with Tren ACE. so if the sides are more than you can handle, you can stop and feel better within days (instead of weeks)

New Threads