Home brewing Trestolone acetate (MENT).Please advice.

Reaction score
Hi Guys , I Need some help with brewing Ment for my research project.I read almost everything is available on the internet about this compound and I was looking for a while to get some for my research project. Fortunatly I found Purity and as you know they have this stuff for research purpose. I never brew the gear before but I have to do it this time. I have done some research on home brewing but I have a lot to learn so please don't be too tough on me if I say something stupid . I'm planning to do it at 100mg/ml, so one vial from Purity (1gram of powder) and 10 ml of BB and oil will get me to that. What I have to do is add 2ml of BB in the vial then add 0.2 ml of BA and 8ml of grapeseed oil. I found a site that sells this stuff for labs and the oil is already filtered. My question is how long do I have to"cook" it in the oven and what temperature to get it melted. Purity site says MENT is dissolving in oil but I know melting and dissolving is not the same thing .The last step will be to sterilized it. Is ok to keep it in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 250 degrees F. Thanks guys. I really appreciate your help.

Respect, Daniel.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interested in this. Sounds cheaper than what I told you I could get it for! haha

Reaction score
Yeah,man.Other guys on different forum tryed it and is legit.You may want to consider it.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I definetly will once I educate myself on how to home brew.

New Threads