New to the game...have a few questions

FitnessChick

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone

So I'm a female and my boyfriend has been doing steroids for a while now and I just started my first cycle of Var and I'm taking around 15ml and I'm wondering what some of the side effects are for girls...I've read up some but a lot of the stuff seems vague so I'm not too for sure what to believe. If any of y'all could help me out I'd really appreciate it :) Also does anyone know if Var will mess up my birth control....

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ill start u off with a correction./.. u are taking 15MG not ML
i dont believe it effects birth-control

but as for female sides, we have a few here that run it and im sure they will be here shortly to better assist

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know the ladies here will help you out. Throw up an intro in the introduction section.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It might. But dont be alarmed. My good friend has been rockin 100mgs a week of primo for awhile and hasnt gotten her period in 3-4 months. She decided on Primo over the Var because of the water retention Var can cause. Either way Var is an awesome compound and will give you some great strength. The water will leave once you come off and you'll be very impressed with the results. Make sure your diet is in check.
!SHRUGS!

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bump for female members attention

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Var will mess with your period. Water retention, light acne, and that's about all I really know. There's some females here with quite a bit of knowledge, hopefully they ll post soon.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very cool to see more girls here wanting to learn.. I know Jenner will chime in with all the answers you'll need and more.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My wife just started var..

Sadly that means she can't chime in yet

Maybe I should get her to make a username lol

New Threads