Venting

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My new boss is gay. Problem is his relegion wont allow it. He sings out loud at a construction site "Macho Macho Man", "Ive Got the Power", the Fresh Prince of Bell Air song....

Im embarassed for him.

Hes also a religious finatic on Ridilin and is in some type of Church/Cult that think that anyone that doesnt believe what they do is spitting in Gods face. He gets on my fucking nerves. Telling me he hears voices and shit. This is just my luck 3 months back in the workforce and this is my fucking supervisor?

He hates Mexicans too. I really think that if it wasnt for me these Mexicans would have beat his ass by now. (His wife use to be with Mexicans)

Now I remember why I started my own comany years ago.

I think if there is a goofy Mother Fucker in the house Im destined to meet them its just been a while since I had to work for them. Im taking it out on some good ole pussy this PM Good night

G

Georgia

Nice rant bro. Guy definitely needs to be diagnosed by a psychologist

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get it all out bro. Nothin worse than a douchy boss

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
misleading thread title is misleading...

Came for info on removing moisture from my home

left with a renewed hatred for religious fanaticism.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any extreme religious asshole will take me over the edge fast. There are easier people to hate than Mexicans.

I hate this fuck right along with you.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My new boss is gay. Problem is his relegion wont allow it. He sings out loud at a construction site "Macho Macho Man", "Ive Got the Power", the Fresh Prince of Bell Air song....

Im embarassed for him.

Hes also a religious finatic on Ridilin and is in some type of Church/Cult that think that anyone that doesnt believe what they do is spitting in Gods face. He gets on my fucking nerves. Telling me he hears voices and shit. This is just my luck 3 months back in the workforce and this is my fucking supervisor?

He hates Mexicans too. I really think that if it wasnt for me these Mexicans would have beat his ass by now. (His wife use to be with Mexicans)

Now I remember why I started my own comany years ago.

I think if there is a goofy Mother Fucker in the house Im destined to meet them its just been a while since I had to work for them. Im taking it out on some good ole pussy this PM Good night

This is why I love construction.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nothing wrong with loving our lord an savior jesus christ...

if your gay.. then well.. your gay and most churches are against it.

but as far as hating mexicans.. thank god that tiller is gone, tiller loves mexicans and mexican gear.

and as far as construction, great job

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I really don't want to go on a rant but i feel like this country is soft, and hipocritical, and only getting worse. I'm not a super religious guy, but my wife and my kids are more so. She raises our kids to know religion and god and to generally be good people and do whats right, even when thats not the easy thing to do. You never said what religion he is, but I think most in general, christianity especially, is full of people that want to have there cake and eat it too. They are all lazy, do what ever makes them feel good, kind of people. And the worst part about it is its not ok to hold any of these people accountable, or to even bring up questions. The way I see it, in most religions, is either you follow and do what your supposed to, to a T, or you should stop wasting your time, because your probably going to hell. Just from my perspective, christianity is full of these people. They go to church, act like christians in front of other christians, and the rest of the week they do what ever the fuck they want. In my opinion if there is a heaven and a hell, these people are going to hell. Your either religious, and strick with your beliefs, or your gay. You can't be both. And except for all these new crazy extremists, I don't think your allowed to hate anyone in any religion, or you also go to hell. The reason its only getting worst, is because of how soft everyone in this country is getting. This country would be a much better place if it was ok to question people, confront people, or maybe sometimes ruffle some feathers. Can you imagine how quickly people would become normal again if you were allowed to kick some ass for all the wierdo's that deserved it. I'm not saying beating people to death, but teaching people right from wrong, just like we were taught when we were kids.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Game I have boss and he is a down Low gay guy which everyone knows, well I wanted to change my uniform since it was old and he had new ones in his office, he tells me what size I say 36 then he gives me a size smaller , says try it on :-0, now I'm like Fk me! I was like uhh this size is right . He says baby for everything so he says "baby try it on" I'm like this Fkin guy:0 . I just said uhh no ... Trust me this fits just right! Never again do I go to his office for uniform.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your personal freedom ends where mine begins.

I may not agree with your beliefs, and that's cool.

I do not however have to be subjected to your beliefs on a neutral court.

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used to work with a jahovas witness, worst fucking time of my life! That truly is a cult if you ask me. All this asshole did was preach, got to the point we told him to shut the fuck up before we fuck him up!!

We used to tell stories at break time about fucking dirty whores in their asses and having them suck the shit off are cocks just to make this dickwad go somewhere else for break. After 3 days of non stop filthy pig talk it worked!!

Religious nuts are just that, NUTS! I personally don't care what you believe in, I have mine you have yours leave it at that. When you cross the line is when you start trying to convince someone what they believe is wrong and yours is right.. When that start to happen, IM OUT!

G

Georgia

I really don't want to go on a rant but i feel like this country is soft, and hipocritical, and only getting worse. I'm not a super religious guy, but my wife and my kids are more so. She raises our kids to know religion and god and to generally be good people and do whats right, even when thats not the easy thing to do. You never said what religion he is, but I think most in general, christianity especially, is full of people that want to have there cake and eat it too. They are all lazy, do what ever makes them feel good, kind of people. And the worst part about it is its not ok to hold any of these people accountable, or to even bring up questions. The way I see it, in most religions, is either you follow and do what your supposed to, to a T, or you should stop wasting your time, because your probably going to hell. Just from my perspective, christianity is full of these people. They go to church, act like christians in front of other christians, and the rest of the week they do what ever the fuck they want. In my opinion if there is a heaven and a hell, these people are going to hell. Your either religious, and strick with your beliefs, or your gay. You can't be both. And except for all these new crazy extremists, I don't think your allowed to hate anyone in any religion, or you also go to hell. The reason its only getting worst, is because of how soft everyone in this country is getting. This country would be a much better place if it was ok to question people, confront people, or maybe sometimes ruffle some feathers. Can you imagine how quickly people would become normal again if you were allowed to kick some ass for all the wierdo's that deserved it. I'm not saying beating people to death, but teaching people right from wrong, just like we were taught when we were kids.

1gctx.jpg

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It is hard to go from self employed to working for the man. Ive done it a couple of times. Seems like the biggest turds always wind up as managers. I had a superintendent on a construction site once that was a total moron. I was the site foreman and had to fix all the shit he messed up daily. I went to another job and he went on to the next phase and started building houses. Come to find out, he didnt pull permits... City made him take down 10 fully framed houses. He probably could have gotten by but the city inspector didnt like him either.
Yea churches are against being gay. They are also against cheating on your wife, cheating on your taxes etc. But it happens. One is no worse than the other and nobody is perfect. Christians are like gun owners. We get a bad rap from a few dumbasses but the majority is good people. Nobody inside a church is perfect, otherwise they wouldnt be there. I dont push my beliefs on anybody and I dont like anybody else pushing their shit on me. Its not just Christians that do it. I have friends that are queer and friends that are athiest and holy shit- Ive never talked to anybody as long about the bible as they talk to me about why Im wrong and I should believe what they do.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone that sings "Macho Macho Man" deserves to get kicked in the balls.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
religious extremists cause the most shit, as a christian i have been taught to be tolerant of other people, of course not all get that message, (inquisition , crusades, ). that is why i stay away from religious organizations, nothing they like better than having some power. as far as gay just leave me alone and it will be fine sing all your sloppy ass wants. BUT to hate mexicans producers of some of the finest food in the world, well that is just wrong

dboldouggie

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The key for dealing with bosses like that are be very very patient and half listen to what he says. Like selective hearing.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He is a devout christian, but they are not traditional they appear to be somewhat militant and like it that way. He is conflicted as he will not let himself accept the fact that he is gay because his church will cast him out. But anyone that sings the Village People songs out loud anywhere is a flame period.

He swears his concentration is so keen that he feels like he can stare holes in walls with his eyes. I dont have the heart to tell him hes high on Ritalin...anyway, long story short, Im fucking working for Tiller.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My two cents. You can't be both. I will take a religious nut over a gay any day. At least the religious nut believes in something. This country that supports and cradles our same sex couples is making me f'in ill. Back in the day I used to work a bar. These construction workers were always there at happy hour, the one guy would slam Jack and cokes for 2-3hours, and when he was ready for one he called sweetie......I left it go thinking hes drunk, until he did again......I said stop calling me sweetie. He's friend says, he likes you.....Yeah it turns out he was gay. I said if you do it again you won't be leaving this bar with your teeth. I have now tolerance for this shit, or any of the "gayness" this country is getting accustomed too.

New Threads