B-12

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Question

I have a bottle of B12, the ingredients say each ML contains 1200mg Hydroxocobalamin and 800mg of Cyanocobalamin.
So 2000mg total per ml.
I'm 195lb male, what would be a good loading and maintenance dose for me?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Question

I have a bottle of B12, the ingredients say each ML contains 1200mg Hydroxocobalamin and 800mg of Cyanocobalamin.
So 2000mg total per ml.
I'm 195lb male, what would be a good loading and maintenance dose for me?

.5ml once a week most people do

Medically they do 1000iu once a month for non neurological reason

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That shit opens up your airways like no other!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im gonna have to see about getting me some, ill call my clinic

is there an issue if u arent low and take it?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im gonna have to see about getting me some, ill call my clinic

is there an issue if u arent low and take it?

Ive even heard of people taking 1k Ed for a load then 1k every week with no problems

A LOT is excreted through urine

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive even heard of people taking 1k Ed for a load then 1k every week with no problems

A LOT is excreted through urine

This means my kidneys will get tore up then especially with all the water and protein i consume... I wouldnt do that much b vitamin but its worth a shot to see what kind of positive effects it may have on me!!

Reaction score
B12 deficiency is very serious. It causes neurological problems which can be misdiagnosed as multiple sclerosis. Sounds like they caught it before it got that far, but it will still take time to reverse any damage.

Insufficient stomach acid can make it difficult to get enough B12 from food. Vegetarians and especially vegans are often advised to take supplements. I found little tablets that go under the tongue, to be allowed to dissolve. The capillaries there can absorb B12.

Oddly enough I never thought to ask anyone how long it can take to correct problems with deficiency once they start. As a vegetarian I was just concerned with preventing them.

Reaction score
Back when I was a kid, I remember most older folks going in the Doctor's office and getting a B 12 shot from the nurses. This was curtailed when drug companies came up with many new pills that had to be sold. I think older citizens have suffered ever since.

New Threads