Cruel/Evil things that are fun

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like to create alter egos on other (shitty) boards and flame people until I get banned.

Sometimes ill close the lids in toilets at public restroom and make a sign that I place on the lid that says "do not use or flush, possible world record inside. Gone to get Guinness be back soon"

When I meet someone that is a know it all. I insist that they are wrong; even when they are right.

Flirt with ugly girls...... I swear I'm fucked up.

Anybody else?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
flirt w/ the uglies is just cruel.

but ive done it a few times.....

and most saw me later talking to a hot chick, and then walking her out the door. =D>

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lmao some may say i enjoy my share of evil activities.Fucking **little boys** in the ass when i was 15 then making them ride my bike all the way home for example

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn son! That's just wrong.....I love it

lmao some may say i enjoy my share of evil activities.Fucking girls in the ass when i was 15 then making them ride my bike all the way home for example

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nope I believe too much in Karma. I guess I was always too afraid of doing something bad and catching a hot one in my ass down range.

I am the opposite actually, like a fucking wrong doer's vigilante. I have been known to start fights in the grocery store parking lot for people leaving there carts in parking spaces...lol.

I bench 135x5

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nope I believe too much in Karma. I guess I was always too afraid of doing something bad and catching a hot one in my ass down range.

I am the opposite actually, like a fucking wrong doer's vigilante. I have been known to start fights in the grocery store parking lot for people leaving there carts in parking spaces...lol.

That's the Tren lol

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will go to the store and grab boxes of condoms or KY jelly and then toss them in random peoples carts when they're not looking. It's hilarious when they get to the check out.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My God, that's diabolical. I can't wait to try this one out.

I will go to the store and grab boxes of condoms or KY jelly and then toss them in random peoples carts when they're not looking. It's hilarious when they get to the check out.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

What a coincidence im a vigilante too. I may start calling myself Karma. :)

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn brother, I'm assuming you don't live in Texas....you can get put underground for shit like that. Not that I disagree with starting a fist fight over a shopping cart not being returned to the proper place.

I have been known to start fights in the grocery store parking lot for people leaving there carts in parking spaces...lol.

G

Georgia

Respond back to the Craigslist "missed connection" ads by first making a girl-name hotmail and telling them to meet me somewhere.

I wonder if they ever show up

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never a shortage of assholes to spank, hence no compulsion to be mean to undeserving folks.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I literally laughed so hard I cried.....ooooooo, that's some funny shit right there

Respond back to the Craigslist "missed connection" ads by first making a girl-name hotmail and telling them to meet me somewhere.

I wonder if they ever show up

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow u guys are assholes

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The only evil thing I do is vote Republican. Ya know cause I hate the poor.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like to stare creepily at girls from a distance just to creep them out.

I also park real clore to peoples driver side door so they have to get in from the passenger side.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lmao some may say i enjoy my share of evil activities.Fucking girls in the ass when i was 15 then making them ride my bike all the way home for example

I bet you took the seat off first too, you evil fuck
LOL

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never did anything evil..well.. This one time i made a fake thread about my kitty dying, reality is i never owned a cat..it was funny to see how the asshole members responded..

And this was fun

Hello SI

thanks for the apologies, bb was the only one who stayed cold hearted

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well played dave man

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never did anything evil..well.. This one time i made a fake thread about my kitty dying, reality is i never owned a cat..it was funny to see how the asshole members responded..

And this was fun

Hello SI

thanks for the apologies, bb was the only one who stayed cold hearted
lmao......

New Threads