Is this bullshit?

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
https://www.cb1weightgainer.com/

I think its bullshit, there not fucking way your can just put on 20lbs without it effecting something I could be wrong, anyone tried it?

This girls all like "made my boobs and ass bigger" lmao well keep taking it then!

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The before pictures are when they were on crack. hilarious before and after..

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
https://www.cb1weightgainer.com/

I think its bullshit, there not fucking way your can just put on 20lbs without it effecting something I could be wrong, anyone tried it?

This girls all like "made my boobs and ass bigger" lmao well keep taking it then!

Only real if Jay Cutler endorses it!

whitelml

Reaction score
Bullshit. But they will make millions I'm sure

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I hate products like that feeding off the lazy and uneducated
And most the time they take the after picture first and then make them selfs look nasty for the before shot

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i just bought 5......just wait POB. all you haters

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use something similar...alittle thing called Adrol

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fuck it its cheap lets start out a "i tried this bullshit thread" and we will all go halfsies with everyone to try new bullshit products... and REALLY see if ny of them work?

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seems legit. Funny they'll make a pill for anything these days and people buy that shit up and people make millions. I'm gonna make a pill that will make your penis larger, has anti aging benefits, will help you gain 20lbs of muscle in 2 months and burn 10% body fat at the same time. Cha-Ching. Ill invite you fuckers to my private island in 6 months.

Reaction score
Probably, maybe it makes you hungrier but the thing is with all these "legal" supplements you can just buy all the ingredients in large amounts for extremely cheap. There is money to be made in these kinds of magic pills, just toss a bunch of herbs in a capsule and call your shit XTREMEFIREBURNERXXX, just make sure one of your ingrediants does something like make you feel hot, or sleepy, or hungry and people's minds will do the rest. And since it doesn't have to be FDA approved there ya go all legal to sell.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All supps are bullshit lol

Food+gear is all ya need

G

Georgia

LOL @ the Brandon kid going from 131 to 139 and talking about how dramatically improved his life is now....

Braw16

Reaction score
The trainers I'm with who are well known and have trained a lot of pros do all food no shakes. I'm not used to that but from what they said your body doesn't have to work to digest it. My idea is that as a board we get together and make a bullshit product and make millions off lazy ass people make some goos before and after photos we can do it.

New Threads