Long term low dose test e, need anti-e advice.

Devil1

Reaction score
Well, I've ran plenty of heavy cycles. Too many, too much, too young.
That being said I've decided to try something new. I am running Test E @ 300mg/wk for 50+ weeks, probably adjust further along and get with a doc for professional help.

In the mean time I'm trying to decide what would be best for anti e during cycle. I have always been a nolva as I need it kinda guy but I want to take it a little serious this time.

I'm thinking HCG 250iu a week or 2x week, I've never used it but have read lots of good things.

So, let me have it, what do ya think??

Thanks,
Devil1

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My normal try dose is 125/mg/5days. At this dose I don't need an ai. I have jumped it to 250mg/5days and have been using .5mg adex day after test pin. Seems to keep things in check. The 250iu of hcg will keep the boys plump. I used this amount when I first started trt. I've since dropped the big b/c I don't care about my nut size or having kids at this point in my life. I not sure about your nolva plan as I've never used that as an ai.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
HCG doesn't lower estrogen, it actually raises it. And nolva prevents estrogen from binding to receptors but again does't actually lower estrogen. You would want an aromatase inhibitor, but at 300mg/week you might not need one at all. Assuming you need an AI I'd start w/ 5mg EOD of aromasin and get blood tests to dial in the dosage.

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My cruise dose is 300mg e5d. The day after I take 500iu hcg and .5mg of anastrazol. Works well for me. On another note, I'm on cycle right now, test/tren/winny. Finished out the winny andI have added Proviron to the mix and find that I don't need the anastrazol with it. Dosages are test 900mg, tren 600mg and Proviron 50mg split in 2 doses. I guess it all depends on your individual body chemistry as to how much your body will aromatize.

Devil1

Reaction score
I have never had problems in the past, even at omna/sust EOD I used very low doses of nolvadex if any and late in the cycle. I should have mentioned I came off a omna/tren/eq cycle two weeks prior to starting my current cycle. I started the test in place of PCT. I have been on this run for four weeks now and I just in the past week or so have felt a lower sex drive and slightly emotional. I was thinking the HCG would just fire me up a bit. I also am thinking of starting IGF lr3 to add a little something to the mix, maybe help with the b/f.

Just feel like I'm missing something. Not quite dialed in, you know.

New Threads