Gear Talk, things just ain't the same for gangsters

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hopefully some guys in the game longer can chime in and give their two cents. Very interesting points.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't listen to anyone with smaller arms.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
STFU and get in the gym to lift not talk!

schultz1

Honorary VIP
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This should be called douchebagfitness

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
every idiot has a opinion

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What he is saying is for the most part true. One thing he is missing though, is yeah we run bigger longer cycles now, but:

1 we are bigger and stronger than before

2 we get blood work done

3 we manage side effects

4 the science and understanding of how to use has grown.

AAA

Reaction score
He's comparing the dosages of bodybuilders of yesterday.
Bodybuilders today do take a higher dose and are bigger.
Ofcourse there are plenty of labs that underdose and mislabel gear that's a no brainer and when you buy hg it's more controlled and you pay the price for the quality assurance but there are plenty of ug labs that do dose and have quality gear... Also that bicep pose and doo rag lol I bet he wears gloves when he lifts...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He's comparing the dosages of bodybuilders of yesterday.
Bodybuilders today do take a higher dose and are bigger.
Ofcourse there are plenty of labs that underdose and mislabel gear that's a no brainer and when you buy hg it's more controlled and you pay the price for the quality assurance but there are plenty of ug labs that do dose and have quality gear... Also that bicep pose and doo rag lol I bet he wears gloves when he lifts...

The gloves are called "bitch mittens"

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm sure he is right about many of the big labs that are out there openly advertising on forums. That is where a majority of newbs get gear, and yeah I'm sure there are plenty of them that intentionally sell test as primo or deca or whatever and underdose gear. You think Uncle Z gave a fuck about what you were getting? Lots of these guys operate just to make as much profit as possible.

However, I doubt his theory that even the best UG sources are dosed at 1/4 of label claims. If that's the case, then I put on, and kept, over 20 lbs in 3 months on what I thought was 550 mgs a week of test e, but would actually have been... 137.5 mgs a week. Those would be suprising results for just over a TRT dose of testosterone, IMO.

Also, that would mean that many of the brothers on here who have used UG gear for TRT in place of their pharma scripts, and have gotten blood work indicating that it's roughly equally dosed, are all full of shit. Which I don't believe for a second.

So at the end of the day I'm just getting from this what I already knew, that if you use a shady source you're gonna get a shady product.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LOL what an idiot

Believes Dorian Yates got his size with jut test, deca, anavar and that it was human grade, which meant the difference

Lmao

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So he is saying the raws just aren't as good as they were in days of yester year ?

He did mention getting blood testing done.

How many people get bloods done where the test ceiling isn't 1500?
(video cliff note: 500mg HG = 2000 - 2500ng)

So even on a test that tops out at 1500, @500mg UGL weekly worse case scenario you are slightly under dosed?
Ok then why didn't he just say "hey run 250mg of UGL a week and go get bloods done????"

Promotions for a source that has human grade?

A VIDEO FOR NEWBIES OR PROMOTIONS FOR WHOM?

Im in doubt about this video's intentions?

LOL from the looks in the video I'm bigger then that guy natty. & he has cycled and "experienced"

I'm confused on many levels. :scratches head:

WTF

Did that just happen?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did research on the guy

-hes an insecure nerd (used to do those real life medieval role play) who was really fat

-ran gear and lost a lot of fat, but didnt get 6 pack lean..still has chest fat

-now gives fitness/gear advice

Lol wat a goofball

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol to each there own but Iike this dudes channel . His backround so he says is a bs in exersise sci.he paid his way through school selling gear to athletes and helping them pass dts. He also said he was a competing mid range amature bodybuilder . He got a disease that effects the equallibrium . This disease caused him to be bedridden where he became fat as hell and atrophy his muscle. He got his shit together and now is training pl and is getting strong as fuck. Browse his channel there is a lot of interesting shit on there. Dynamic effort is a good place to start. Or don't I just thought this video was interseting

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No shot at you GSP but my previous post brother ... on thining over this vid the only forum/website he plugged during the whole video? :D haha!
It wouldn't be hard for me to guess where that is going, leading ...

He could have put the vid together better to make his points ending on the theme of drawing blood and simply getting blood tested on 250mg of test, Comparing ng levels to that...

IDK just my .02 ... what do I know?

Felt as if there was an agenda, ulterior motive.

New Threads