Rod Stewart was on the juice for singing.

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he is confusing AAS with all the god damn cocaine he did. What a tool bag. Internal bleeding, hallucinating? What a load of shit.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I believe he is talking about Corticosteroids not to be confused with AAS. Corticosteroids are used as an anti inflammitory.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I believe he is talking about Corticosteroids not to be confused with AAS. Corticosteroids are used as an anti inflammitory.

Yes. But both him and the author of the article are too stupid and ignorant to realize this mistake.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Exactly he's being an idiot. Another idiot giving media the wrong info to blast out in the open.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
that face he got..what a ugly fuck

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
corticosteroids... you mean this drol won't help with my pitch?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The author is definitely trying to throw AAS under the bus, but I don't think Stewart has a clue. Author = dumb fuck!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow, it never dawned on me how much mrs yaya looks like rod stewart.

Dude is a legend

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Another example of The Media. Accept it right now 9 of 10 people are going to take that information and join the AAS bashing Aurthur in his crusade.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow, it never dawned on me how much mrs yaya looks like rod stewart.

Dude is a legend

Bwaaahahahaaha! does she sound like him too?

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He did a lot of coke back in the day, but he didn't snorted it, he used to put it in his butt.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All of em douchebags. Really Rod, the liquor abuse, cocaine abuse and whatever other pills you were popping for decades didn't contribute to this at all right!? Piss off to him and the author. Demonize something you know nothing about.

TylerDurdn

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That had to be the most ignorant article I have ever read...

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All of em douchebags. Really Rod, the liquor abuse, cocaine abuse and whatever other pills you were popping for decades didn't contribute to this at all right!? Piss off to him and the author. Demonize something you know nothing about.

The nerve of this bitch. What about all the cocks he sucked? No wonder his throat was hurting.

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just like that menengitis infection story a while back, "TAINTED STEROIDS KILL PEOPLE.....that were made by a pharmacy in the US, and they aren't anabolic steroids they're corticosteroids which are essentially the complete opposite."

These news writers can't be that stupid, they must do a little research for their stories and realize the difference... Maybe they just know that they'll get more press if they make it about villifying steroids, rather than explaining the facts of the story accurately.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The nerve of this bitch. What about all the cocks he sucked? No wonder his throat was hurting.

You know I was thinking the same thing yesterday and didn't say it.........I guess he gonna say that Steroids made him wake up in bed with other men too. F him.

New Threads