Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    confused about 19 nors progesterone

    ive been doing lots of reading on tren and npp and i still dont really understand progesterone. i have read if you keep your estrogen under control and use caber you can control prolactin but the way im understanding progesterone is theres really no controlling it? can someone explain this to me. how do i avoid gyno from prog.?

  2. #2
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: confused about 19 nors progesterone

    Pregnenolone (sometimes referred to as the master hormone) is converted to progesterone... Progesterone goes thru various conversions and one possible outcome is a final conversion to Estrogen.

    So controlling aromatization doesn't necessarily control progesterone induced gyno. This is why I choose to use caber instead of just controlling estrogen completely. Estrogen has anabolic properties and I'd rather not knock it in the dirt.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: confused about 19 nors progesterone

    but how do i avoid gyno from progesterone?

  4. #4
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: confused about 19 nors progesterone

    Originally Posted by tkasch View Post
    but how do i avoid gyno from progesterone?
    You said it in the OP and I said it in the second paragraph above. Use caber.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: confused about 19 nors progesterone

    but doesnt caber only lower prolactin ? not progestetone?

  6. #6
    Senior Member coltmc4545's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In your mouth
    Posts
    1,785
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 789 Times in 331 Posts

    Re: confused about 19 nors progesterone

    Keeping your e in check will keep progesterone in check. Taking a dopamine antagonist (caber) will keep prolactin in check.

  7. #7
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: confused about 19 nors progesterone

    This isn't a subject that is fully understood. There has been research but its all relative to breast cancer and pregnancy. This is possibly the reason that we see cases of so called deca dick with blood work that appears normal and caber, adex, letro have no effect.

    Progesterone is a hormone, and prolactin is a peptide. However prolactin and estrogen play off each other in breast tissue.

    What we do know is that a dopamine agonist (caber) and an aromatase inhibitor (exemestane) used together will prevent any gyno issues.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: confused about 19 nors progesterone

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    This isn't a subject that is fully understood. There has been research but its all relative to breast cancer and pregnancy. This is possibly the reason that we see cases of so called deca dick with blood work that appears normal and caber, adex, letro have no effect.

    Progesterone is a hormone, and prolactin is a peptide. However prolactin and estrogen play off each other in breast tissue.


    What we do know is that a dopamine agonist (caber) and an aromatase inhibitor (exemestane) used together will prevent any gyno issues.

    this is what makes me unsure about tren, so my conflicting stories in it. some people take caber and adex and still get gyno? ive read that keepung E undercontrol will help with progesterone in some people but not everybody. it seems like kind of a gamble. if progesterone still gets high theres not much u can do to prevent gyno? sorry i just want understand this the best i can

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: confused about 19 nors progesterone

    ive also read several places say if E is too low it raises progesterone?

  10. #10
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: confused about 19 nors progesterone

    Originally Posted by tkasch View Post
    this is what makes me unsure about tren, so my conflicting stories in it. some people take caber and adex and still get gyno? ive read that keepung E undercontrol will help with progesterone in some people but not everybody. it seems like kind of a gamble. if progesterone still gets high theres not much u can do to prevent gyno? sorry i just want understand this the best i can
    I've never heard of someone on caber and adex getting gyno. That simply wouldn't be possible unless your chems were junk.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  11. #11
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: confused about 19 nors progesterone

    Originally Posted by tkasch View Post
    ive also read several places say if E is too low it raises progesterone?
    No. This is one part I don't fully understand. In pregnant women, the breast must be primed essentially with estrogen before birth. Then after birth, estrogen bottoms out and that is when the prolactin goes to work causing lactation.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: confused about 19 nors progesterone

    would it be stupid to use tren since ive never used any 19-nors before?

  13. #13
    Elite RISE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,231
    Thanks
    1,321
    Thanked 1,500 Times in 821 Posts

    Re: confused about 19 nors progesterone

    you gotta start somtime... and that sometime is when you know what to take with tren or any 19 nor's to stop side effects. I take caber eod and a low dose of letro eod and do fine.

  14. #14
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: confused about 19 nors progesterone

    Originally Posted by tkasch View Post
    would it be stupid to use tren since ive never used any 19-nors before?
    What is your cycle history?
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: confused about 19 nors progesterone

    test @ 500 and test d-bol at 500

  16. #16
    Elite RISE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,231
    Thanks
    1,321
    Thanked 1,500 Times in 821 Posts

    Re: confused about 19 nors progesterone

    is that two seperate cycles?

  17. #17
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: confused about 19 nors progesterone

    Originally Posted by tkasch View Post
    test @ 500 and test d-bol at 500
    what was the PCT and how did you do?
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  18. #18
    Elite SuperBane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Red Light District
    Posts
    1,529
    Thanks
    632
    Thanked 550 Times in 358 Posts

    Re: confused about 19 nors progesterone

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    This isn't a subject that is fully understood. There has been research but its all relative to breast cancer and pregnancy. This is possibly the reason that we see cases of so called deca dick with blood work that appears normal and caber, adex, letro have no effect.

    Progesterone is a hormone, and prolactin is a peptide. However prolactin and estrogen play off each other in breast tissue.

    What we do know is that a dopamine agonist (caber) and an aromatase inhibitor (exemestane) used together will prevent any gyno issues.
    Why more cases of Deca dick then Fina dick?
    Tren is the more popular compound of recent days you would think we would hear a ton more stories?

    I'm not speaking so much as to on cycle but in post.
    I was of the mind that both Tren/Deca acted on the same pathways being a 19-nor.

    Yet the recover being longer and harder with deca? Most of the emphasis read on tren from users have to do with on cycle sides.

    Using Nan to bulk was in the plan but if the recovery is that harsh in respect to tren? I'd rather try the nectar right out of the gate.
    Dealing with "on" cycle sides with a "smoother" recovery.
    Bunch of slack-jawed fagg0ts around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

  19. #19
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: confused about 19 nors progesterone

    Originally Posted by SuperBane View Post
    Why more cases of Deca dick then Fina dick?
    Tren is the more popular compound of recent days you would think we would hear a ton more stories?

    I'm not speaking so much as to on cycle but in post.
    I was of the mind that both Tren/Deca acted on the same pathways being a 19-nor.

    Yet the recover being longer and harder with deca? Most of the emphasis read on tren from users have to do with on cycle sides.

    Using Nan to bulk was in the plan but if the recovery is that harsh in respect to tren? I'd rather try the nectar right out of the gate.
    Dealing with "on" cycle sides with a "smoother" recovery.
    Deca issues often last beyond the cycle. I've seen guys on the boards claiming erectile disfunction months after wrapping up PCT. But I'm not so sure I'd say tren is more popular than deca. This board is mostly bodybuilders who like tren, var, mast and GH. Go to a more powerlifter dominant board and you'll see deca deca deca.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  20. #20
    Elite SuperBane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Red Light District
    Posts
    1,529
    Thanks
    632
    Thanked 550 Times in 358 Posts

    Re: confused about 19 nors progesterone

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Deca issues often last beyond the cycle. I've seen guys on the boards claiming erectile disfunction months after wrapping up PCT. But I'm not so sure I'd say tren is more popular than deca. This board is mostly bodybuilders who like tren, var, mast and GH. Go to a more powerlifter dominant board and you'll see deca deca deca.
    Refer me to a decent PL board?
    (side question what do you think about the DC training protocol?)

    See I read so many mixed things that I sit upon the fence, I've always wanted to put NPP in the stash because it sounds like my everything save for the POST CYCLE deca dick. That isn't a good trade off for me LOL.

    Thanks POB
    Bunch of slack-jawed fagg0ts around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Choice of 19 Nors
    By jackson1 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-03-2015, 09:03 PM
  2. 2 19-Nors at the same time!? OMFG!!
    By Ezskanken in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-07-2015, 10:10 AM
  3. progesterone problem on tren
    By tkasch in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-02-2013, 10:09 AM
  4. Progesterone Control
    By Pikiki in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 07:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •