confused about 19 nors progesterone

Reaction score
ive been doing lots of reading on tren and npp and i still dont really understand progesterone. i have read if you keep your estrogen under control and use caber you can control prolactin but the way im understanding progesterone is theres really no controlling it? can someone explain this to me. how do i avoid gyno from prog.?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pregnenolone (sometimes referred to as the master hormone) is converted to progesterone... Progesterone goes thru various conversions and one possible outcome is a final conversion to Estrogen.

So controlling aromatization doesn't necessarily control progesterone induced gyno. This is why I choose to use caber instead of just controlling estrogen completely. Estrogen has anabolic properties and I'd rather not knock it in the dirt.

Reaction score
but doesnt caber only lower prolactin ? not progestetone?

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keeping your e in check will keep progesterone in check. Taking a dopamine antagonist (caber) will keep prolactin in check.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This isn't a subject that is fully understood. There has been research but its all relative to breast cancer and pregnancy. This is possibly the reason that we see cases of so called deca dick with blood work that appears normal and caber, adex, letro have no effect.

Progesterone is a hormone, and prolactin is a peptide. However prolactin and estrogen play off each other in breast tissue.

What we do know is that a dopamine agonist (caber) and an aromatase inhibitor (exemestane) used together will prevent any gyno issues.

Reaction score
This isn't a subject that is fully understood. There has been research but its all relative to breast cancer and pregnancy. This is possibly the reason that we see cases of so called deca dick with blood work that appears normal and caber, adex, letro have no effect.

Progesterone is a hormone, and prolactin is a peptide. However prolactin and estrogen play off each other in breast tissue.

What we do know is that a dopamine agonist (caber) and an aromatase inhibitor (exemestane) used together will prevent any gyno issues.

this is what makes me unsure about tren, so my conflicting stories in it. some people take caber and adex and still get gyno? ive read that keepung E undercontrol will help with progesterone in some people but not everybody. it seems like kind of a gamble. if progesterone still gets high theres not much u can do to prevent gyno? sorry i just want understand this the best i can

Reaction score
ive also read several places say if E is too low it raises progesterone?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this is what makes me unsure about tren, so my conflicting stories in it. some people take caber and adex and still get gyno? ive read that keepung E undercontrol will help with progesterone in some people but not everybody. it seems like kind of a gamble. if progesterone still gets high theres not much u can do to prevent gyno? sorry i just want understand this the best i can

I've never heard of someone on caber and adex getting gyno. That simply wouldn't be possible unless your chems were junk.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ive also read several places say if E is too low it raises progesterone?

No. This is one part I don't fully understand. In pregnant women, the breast must be primed essentially with estrogen before birth. Then after birth, estrogen bottoms out and that is when the prolactin goes to work causing lactation.

Reaction score
would it be stupid to use tren since ive never used any 19-nors before?

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you gotta start somtime... and that sometime is when you know what to take with tren or any 19 nor's to stop side effects. I take caber eod and a low dose of letro eod and do fine.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
is that two seperate cycles?

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Why more cases of Deca dick then Fina dick?
Tren is the more popular compound of recent days you would think we would hear a ton more stories?

I'm not speaking so much as to on cycle but in post.
I was of the mind that both Tren/Deca acted on the same pathways being a 19-nor.

Yet the recover being longer and harder with deca? Most of the emphasis read on tren from users have to do with on cycle sides.

Using Nan to bulk was in the plan but if the recovery is that harsh in respect to tren? I'd rather try the nectar right out of the gate.
Dealing with "on" cycle sides with a "smoother" recovery.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why more cases of Deca dick then Fina dick?
Tren is the more popular compound of recent days you would think we would hear a ton more stories?

I'm not speaking so much as to on cycle but in post.
I was of the mind that both Tren/Deca acted on the same pathways being a 19-nor.

Yet the recover being longer and harder with deca? Most of the emphasis read on tren from users have to do with on cycle sides.

Using Nan to bulk was in the plan but if the recovery is that harsh in respect to tren? I'd rather try the nectar right out of the gate.
Dealing with "on" cycle sides with a "smoother" recovery.

Deca issues often last beyond the cycle. I've seen guys on the boards claiming erectile disfunction months after wrapping up PCT. But I'm not so sure I'd say tren is more popular than deca. This board is mostly bodybuilders who like tren, var, mast and GH. Go to a more powerlifter dominant board and you'll see deca deca deca.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Deca issues often last beyond the cycle. I've seen guys on the boards claiming erectile disfunction months after wrapping up PCT. But I'm not so sure I'd say tren is more popular than deca. This board is mostly bodybuilders who like tren, var, mast and GH. Go to a more powerlifter dominant board and you'll see deca deca deca.

Refer me to a decent PL board?
(side question what do you think about the DC training protocol?)

See I read so many mixed things that I sit upon the fence, I've always wanted to put NPP in the stash because it sounds like my everything save for the POST CYCLE deca dick. That isn't a good trade off for me LOL.

Thanks POB