Castor oil?

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys get this stuff? I see it for sale at Walgreen's and Vitamin Shoppe, but is this stuff okay to brew with?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I believe so but I'll check with SHINE. He has used Castor oil in the past. Is a big proponent of it actually. Just curious how this idea got in your head?

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Another forum has a few good threads regarding it.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Copy? It's over at the den, and no one mentioned where to purchase

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have noticed it used in suspension, winstrol and other short ester componds.....these were Pharma grade.
From experience, it left a painless lump, for about 10 days even though, the hormone had been absorbed.

Reaction score
When using high concentrations, of solvents Castor oil, can lesson the erosion, of rubber stoppers. Other then that, its a poor choice for a carrier.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great info...but can anyone answer the question? Is the shit at Walgreen's and Vitamin Shoppe the right stuff?

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Drink some and you will shit your brains out.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I believe it's the carrier for nebido..

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Castor oil is an excellent excipient. The only issue is castor seeds contain ricin, a toxic protein which can cause serious nerve damage and in high concentrations death. Ricinoleic acid is the chief component of castor oil and it performs very well as a solvent and parenteral injection vehicle. Castor oil has anti inflammatory properties too. I would not inject castor oil into my body unless it was vacuum distilled first.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Castor oil is an excellent excipient. The only issue is castor seeds contain ricin, a toxic protein which can cause serious nerve damage and in high concentrations death. Ricinoleic acid is the chief component of castor oil and it performs very well as a solvent and parenteral injection vehicle. Castor oil has anti inflammatory properties too. I would not inject castor oil into my body unless it was vacuum distilled first.

This is true - it takes just a very small amount of ricin to shut down your entire body's metabolism. Personally, i wouldn't touch the stuff. That domestic terrorist who tried to frame some guy he had a disagreement with used castor beans to make ricin and then mailed it.

New Threads