What pisses you off?

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I spend most of my day in a truck driving all over the place looking at construction projects. There are a million things that make my blood boil but here are a few while driving.
1. Fucking retards that slam on there brakes and pull half way off the road to answer there cell phone. Or even worse people that are already stopped and have now idea that there at the bottom of a hill, or right in the middle of a blind corner. I get it, its not safe to talk and drive. But it sure the hell is alot safer then sitting stopped half way in the road where no one can see you.
2. Women drivers. Sorry for any females reading this. I'm sure this isn't about you. But it is about every single other female driver out there. Why is there no mandatory class, that all women should have to take before they can drive, to explain who has the right-of-way in different situations. It seems to be common sense to all men who's allowed to turn first, or when you stop for someone else etc. Women have no clue what the hell is going on, or how shit's supposed to happen. Drives me crazy.
3. People on bikes. Ok its good to be getting in shape, and it seems like the new popular thing. Everybody and there brother has a new $3k road bike around me. Like everybody. Thats all good. But these skinny little pieces of shit that ride in the lane for cars, and don't move over when I'm coming up behind you, drive me nuts. I understand your doing 20mph and it feels like your doing 50, but your fucking not, and I am. And the car that I'm in is a hell of alot heavier than your bike, so move the fuck out of my way.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am with your 3 all the way. Fucking bicyclists are going to be my first pick since they don't have to ride their fucking bikes and all they do is cause problems for every good and bad driver compounding an already compromised situation.

I have a thing for asshole that cannot even manage a shopping cart. Stop in the isle with their cart blocking everything and their body taking up every inch of room that might be left. These are the same pricks that leave their carts in the parking lot when pushing it another 20 feet to were they got it from is too much.............WTF!!

Asshole that wait they are completely rung up at the store THEN search for their money or card, then go digging pennies in their purse for exact change like they're doing the checker a favor (yeah fucking women) are THE WORST.

Okay back to drivers............stupid idiots that cannot plan their next turn. They get in the inside lane of a two left turn lane and then have to make the first right turn and make cars get stopped for another red light and back traffic up for a block.

PRICKS that come into a doctors office late for their appointment and demand they get seen right now. Fuck everyone that planned and made their appointment on time, pull the "I'll just threaten a scene" BS on the overworked/underpaid girl at the front desk.................that shit doesn't fly with PFM

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The cycling thing depends on tor local laws. For example. In Chicago cycling on the sidewalk is a 150 dollar ticket. If there is no bike lane a bicycle must be in the road. A driver has the responsibility to give at least 3 feet when passing a bicycle. If you dam near run me of the road I curve you when I catch up to you (and I will it's Chicago, I cab get around the city in half the time you can) I'm going to seriously fuck your shit up when I catch you.

I'm not going to get into specific stories but it has turned out bad for a lot of people.

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm with you 69. I should have clarified. In the city its one thing. I'm in the country. Two lane roads. Most have 4-5 feet paved on each side for bikes or people walking. They even street sweep all these side sections so there is no stones, because biking has become so popular. And most people bike there, but for some reason, and I think its the guys that truely believe there going as fast as a car, some guys just have to ride in the car lane. And they don't give a shit about moving over. No biggy if its slow city traffic, or big open straight roads, but around me its motorcycle kind of roads. Crazy turns and hills and blind spots. No reason for a biker to try to do battle with me in a truck.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Another thing that pisses me off. Auto correct fucking up my posts and no edit privileges!

I agree in that situation those cyclists are assholes. Same with the guys that go 2 wide in the city.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Holy shit I could be here forever, but here's a quick list:

1. PC faggots, hate'em.
2. Feminists
3. Vegetarians or vegans who use propaganda bullshit to prove that their lifestyle is "healthier", yet they always look like they've been sick since birth with their skinny fat physiques and sunken in faces.
4. Rascists. No race deserves to be singled out and hated, I can name low life scum of every race.
5. PG 13 "horror" movies
6. Gangs. Be a man and handle your shit yourself, stop being an immature turd and having to have your "homies" with you at all times to feel better about your shit existance.
7. Guidos
8. Shitty drivers. I could write a book about this so I'll leave it at that.
9. The media. Whens the last time you saw a nonbiased, nonpartisan media source?
10. Religious psychos.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I spend most of my day in a truck driving all over the place looking at construction projects. There are a million things that make my blood boil but here are a few while driving.
1. Fucking retards that slam on there brakes and pull half way off the road to answer there cell phone. Or even worse people that are already stopped and have now idea that there at the bottom of a hill, or right in the middle of a blind corner. I get it, its not safe to talk and drive. But it sure the hell is alot safer then sitting stopped half way in the road where no one can see you.
2. Women drivers. Sorry for any females reading this. I'm sure this isn't about you. But it is about every single other female driver out there. Why is there no mandatory class, that all women should have to take before they can drive, to explain who has the right-of-way in different situations. It seems to be common sense to all men who's allowed to turn first, or when you stop for someone else etc. Women have no clue what the hell is going on, or how shit's supposed to happen. Drives me crazy.
3. People on bikes. Ok its good to be getting in shape, and it seems like the new popular thing. Everybody and there brother has a new $3k road bike around me. Like everybody. Thats all good. But these skinny little pieces of shit that ride in the lane for cars, and don't move over when I'm coming up behind you, drive me nuts. I understand your doing 20mph and it feels like your doing 50, but your fucking not, and I am. And the car that I'm in is a hell of alot heavier than your bike, so move the fuck out of my way.

Agree to all of this! Usually for douches on there bikes acting like a car, I just turn on my wind shield wipers and soak em! Wuts worse is when theres a actual bike lane on the side walk, yet they still wanna pretend their a car driving...

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Holy shit I could be here forever, but here's a quick list:

1. PC faggots, hate'em.
2. Feminists
3. Vegetarians or vegans who use propaganda bullshit to prove that their lifestyle is "healthier", yet they always look like they've been sick since birth with their skinny fat physiques and sunken in faces.
4. Rascists. No race deserves to be singled out and hated, I can name low life scum of every race.
5. PG 13 "horror" movies
6. Gangs. Be a man and handle your shit yourself, stop being an immature turd and having to have your "homies" with you at all times to feel better about your shit existance.
7. Guidos
8. Shitty drivers. I could write a book about this so I'll leave it at that.
9. The media. Whens the last time you saw a nonbiased, nonpartisan media source?
10. Religious psychos.

I like racists of all races because they keep it real, keep to their own and don't try infiltrating other races which always causes nothing but problems. All the rest I am 100%.

Oenomaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just a few

1.Poor hygiene, being a military brat I've lived in Arab nations where it is "custom" to only bathe on birthdays...wash your fucking ass and brush your teeth. PERIOD
2.Whining, I detest whiny lazy complainers, never have anything positive to say about anything. I'm not a fan of crying either, even under the "right" circumstances
3.Bad Driving - Needs no explanation, we've all been witness
4.Waiting - I don't like to wait anywhere, I do my grocery shopping around 2 a.m to avoid lines. Slow traffic lights piss me off.
5.Gym Crowds-That post work crowd from 1600-1830 people standing around talking in groups at equipment doing no sets but at the same station or machine in excess of 10 minutes. Please choke on the smell of a stale unwashed protein shaker.
6.Cats- I just don't fucking like them, never have.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rectangles... I can't stand them. Fucking posers trying to play it off cool like they are squares but they aren't at all with their fucked up uneven sides.

G

Georgia

1) Texting and driving - sorority sluts I'm looking at you
2) People who pull out in front of you and you almost ram into them and there was NOBODY BEHIND YOU THEY COULD HAVE WAITED 3 SECONDS!...so you have to slam on the brakes...I blare my horn
3) People who are always in a bad f'n mood like PFM
4) Entitled aholes - I get this a lot at work...because they're a "interior designer" or rich folks they come in DEMANDING "contractor's pricing". This is a PAINT store and you have to be a PAINTER and have an account....idiot.
5) Rich people who complain about everything - particularly PRICES. So you pull up in my parking lot in a brand new 2013 pimped out Lexus SUV and you're going to complain about how expensive $35 for a gallon of paint is? STFU and get out of my store
6) People on Welfare who are perfectly capable of working but don't. You are adding nothing to our economy only taking money from it. You are scum.
7) Emo/Girly/Metrosexual boys who don't know hard work, think life is all gloomy or take tons of pictures of themselves looking like faggots with their longer hair and instagram'd photo.
8) LIBERALS - let's kill babies, let's put everyone on welfare, let's let everyone marry whoever and whatever the eff they want. Piss on hard work. Piss on morals. Piss on ONE nation under God. Piss on everything that is right. Piss on guns.

And that's all I can think of right now

Reaction score
Rectangles... I can't stand them. Fucking posers trying to play it off cool like they are squares but they aren't at all with their fucked up uneven sides.

What about equilateral triangles? I mean they do have even sides.

Personally I can't stand circles, You know, where do they start? Where do they end!? They make me fucking crazy!

Reaction score
Cyclist really are Taking the brunt of my rage recently. I live in a city that's trying to become the most bike friendly in the nation. It's just empowering these fuckers to stay in the middle of the road. They don't stop for stop signs. You give em room when you pass but then they pull in front of you at the next light back into traffic... If your gonna play like a car and want me to give you quarter then stay in line like the rest of the fucking cars when you get to the light.

Motorcyclist that pull in front at a traffic light and then DONT take off like a bat out of hell... As far as I'm concerned every lights a drag strip.... I drive a big ass fast noisy suburban and I fucking love burning fossil fuels so if you pull in front of me at a light you best be ready to get the fuck on or you'll end up underneath me.

Drivers with no SITUATIONAL AWARENESS!!! You gotta look past your own bumpers you fucking fucks!!

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How about these skinny fucks at the gym that move through every piece of equipment there is in about 20 min and leave plates on everything. Take the 25s off when your done faggot. Or even worse what about the crossfit guy that always has to stand way to close to me when I'm benching or doing free weights and he's swinging dumbells around like a fucking ballerina. Everytime I just pray that one slips out if his hand and hits me so that I can dump the weights off my bar and beat him to death with it. Then of course go back to me workout.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How about these skinny fucks at the gym that move through every piece of equipment there is in about 20 min and leave plates on everything. Take the 25s off when your done faggot. Or even worse what about the crossfit guy that always has to stand way to close to me when I'm benching or doing free weights and he's swinging dumbells around like a fucking ballerina. Everytime I just pray that one slips out if his hand and hits me so that I can dump the weights off my bar and beat him to death with it. Then of course go back to me workout.

I believe in prevention. You should flip the hell out on the cross fitter before something happens.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1.slow drivers
2. People who don't put there light signals when making turns
3. Taking the same damn project elevators everyday to my motherinlaw and all I c is piss and spit on the button floors and on the ground !
4. When I ask for how many sets u have left(gym) and the person tells me 10 sets
5. Parents that have no control over their kids

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The cycling thing depends on tor local laws. For example. In Chicago cycling on the sidewalk is a 150 dollar ticket. If there is no bike lane a bicycle must be in the road. A driver has the responsibility to give at least 3 feet when passing a bicycle. If you dam near run me of the road I curve you when I catch up to you (and I will it's Chicago, I cab get around the city in half the time you can) I'm going to seriously fuck your shit up when I catch you.

I'm not going to get into specific stories but it has turned out bad for a lot of people.

Beat up everyone that gets within 3 feet of you and still get around in half the time: SAVAGE!

New Threads