gray hairs on cycle

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know hair growth on the body and back is common while on gear. On my last cycle of test and mast i grew some facial hair, a jesus type beard. I noticed a ton of random gray hairs appearing, mostly on my chin..i decided to shave and figured "fuck im getting old". Ive been off cycle now for about 7 weeks and i decided to grow out another beard, no grays at all and this is much fuller then before, just.find it wierd and i remember thinking during the cycle that the juice might be playing a roll

Anyone else experiance this? If so what were u taking?

I find this interesting

Braw16

Reaction score
That is weird I have some on my head but its never gotten worse.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
...ive head white hair since I was 20.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are simply getting old, join the crowd.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You sure they are not blond highlights? Cause that's what mine are.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For some reason my nose gets fat when I'm on cycle

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For some reason my nose gets fat when I'm on cycle

That's normal. It's how your body responds to all that extra test in your system. So you can sniff out some pussy better.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If this is the case Im screwed. I look like Cloony in ER right now normally. I must not give in to just for men.

Reaction score
shit I've had gray hair since I turned 18. looks like my hair is frosted on the sides and about every 3rd hair is gray on top lol and i'm only 26. I'll be full gray by the time I'm 30. my hair grows so fast i'd have to buy a case of just for men to keep it covered. Have to get my hair cut every week, shit likes to grow down my neck and it drives me nuts.

superman4hire

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's why I feel with peptides being so cheap, why not run em. They'll help keep the gray at bay. There are countless posts on the net affirming this. ghrp-6 at extreme pep. $17. Obviously HGH is preferable, but also more expensive.

Reaction score
That's why I feel with peptides being so cheap, why not run em. They'll help keep the gray at bay. There are countless posts on the net affirming this. ghrp-6 at extreme pep. $17. Obviously HGH is preferable, but also more expensive.

So this will get rid of my grays? pm me about this

superman4hire

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes. I believe it will help significantly. Of course with GHRP-6 you will also have an increase in appetite ... Which could pack on a couple extra pounds if you are not careful.

superman4hire

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll send you some info this later this eve.

Reaction score
Yes. I believe it will help significantly. Of course with GHRP-6 you will also have an increase in appetite ... Which could pack on a couple extra pounds if you are not careful.

hell I'm bulking, and a hard gainer so I need the extra appetite. Can you pm me the address to this stuff? and tell me a little about it please?

Reaction score
I'll send you some info this later this eve.

thanks. mainly where to get it for that price. I did some research on it. I need dosing, and all that. pin sites and how often and such.

superman4hire

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks. mainly where to get it for that price. I did some research on it. I need dosing, and all that. pin sites and how often and such.

Anything else? Can I bring you some coffee too? You can find it at extremepeptide.com. I don't know the rules to this forum, but not exactly a secret. Dosing info is easy to find. Do a web search for "GHRP-6 mixing and dose" you'll find info such as the following:

Recommended Dosages

Before using these products, please ensure you have viewed the videos demonstrating how to correctly mix and inject GHRP peptides.

GHRP-6 or GHRP-2

Dose per injection: 200mcg
Injections per vial: 25 x 200mcg dosages
Amount to Inject: If you have used 1ml of water for mixing then a 200mcg dosage = 0.04ml (or 4 units on Insulin Syringe). If you have used 2ml of water for mixing then 200mcg = 0.08ml (or 8 units) and if you have used 3ml of water for mixing, then 200mcg = 0.12ml (or 12 units).

Ipamorelin

Dose per injection: 200mcg
Injections per vial: 10 x 200mcg dosages
Amount to Inject: If you have used 1ml of water for mixing then a 200mcg dosage = 0.10ml (or 10 units on Insulin Syringe). If you have used 2ml of water for mixing then 200mcg = 0.20ml (or 20 units) and if you have used 3ml of water for mixing, then 200mcg = 0.30ml (or 30 units).

Injection Frequency

The same injection frequency applies for any of the three GHRP peptides (GHRP-6, GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin). Optimal times are first thing in the morning, pre or post workout and at night before bed.

Beginners: 1 time per day
Intermediate: 2 times per day
Advanced: 3 times per day

Diet Restrictions

Pre-injection: Fat and carbohydrates both blunt the release of Growth Hormone (which is the whole purpose of taking GHRP), therefore you should avoid any meals/beverages high in fat for 2-3 hours before your injection. The only exception to this rule is if you are combining your GHRP peptide with a CJC-1295 peptide, in which case you only need to wait 1 hour after eating before your injection as the combination has been proven to overcome the negative impact by food on GH release.

Post-injection: GHRP products take approximately 5-30 minutes to exert their effect on GH release in the body, therefore you should wait for at least 30 minutes after your injection before consuming any food or beverages (besides water) as they may diminish the effectiveness of your injection.

For pins try your local pharmacy, or a site like getpinz. you'll want slins pins (1cc, 8mm, 31g will work). Again, this is not exactly sensitive info IMO. All legal shit.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know hair growth on the body and back is common while on gear. On my last cycle of test and mast i grew some facial hair, a jesus type beard. I noticed a ton of random gray hairs appearing, mostly on my chin..i decided to shave and figured "fuck im getting old". Ive been off cycle now for about 7 weeks and i decided to grow out another beard, no grays at all and this is much fuller then before, just.find it wierd and i remember thinking during the cycle that the juice might be playing a roll

Anyone else experiance this? If so what were u taking?

I find this interesting

I am 29 and i have a few also. Some on my chin and a random one here and there on my head. Very few tho

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would not stress the gray hairs. Gray hair, too much hair or bald, those who matter in your life.............your hair(lack of hair or gray) doesn't matter to them (unless you have dreadlocks, no one wants to smell that nasty shit).

New Threads