G'day!

Reaction score
G'day everyone! I'm really looking forward to learning heaps from this site and all your posts. I've done several prohormone cycles and I'm 2 weeks away from starting my very first AAS cycle. Bloody excited! I've got everything ready including PCT serms and AI's (just in case I need to take an AI during cycle) and am planning to kick-start a 20 week cycle with Phera (an oral PH). I'll be using a 'blend' (1000mg boldenone + 250mg test-e + 250mg deca) pinning 0.5mL twice per week. To this 'base' I'll be adding a further 250mg test-e and a further 250mg per week deca. This will take my weekly doses to 1000mg boldenone + 500mg test-e + 500mg deca. I'm intending to dose the supplementary test-e and deca for 10 weeks only and then run the 'blend' on its own for the remaining 10 weeks (ie 1000mg boldenone + 250mg test-e + 250mg deca for 20 weeks total). I've got pharma-grade tamoxifen (both 20mg and 10mg tabs), clomifene (50mg tabs), Dostinex (Cabergoline .50mg tabs) and some research grade Letrozole if needed.

Have been reading Llewellyn's 'Anabolics' 10th Ed and heaps of people's opinions on various forums.

I just got back to the gym from 3 months 'rest' travelling around Central & South America (fishing and mountain climbing) and East Coast USA. Joined a new gym last week and have got myself a PT, a new program, and a new diet! I'm really excited about this!!

I'm 40 years old (though you'd think I was 30!), 5'10'' and 75kg (don't know what that it in lbs sorry. We moved to the metric system 50 years ago!). I'm aiming to add up to 10kg muscle and not afraid of putting on a little fat as well. Can always cut coming in to our Summer.

Cheers!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI!

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Si

so this blend your using is 1500mg/ml?? you said your injecting .5ml twice with and additional 250mg of test and deca.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. In my opinion this is a bad starter cycle. To many different compounds, because being that it's our first cycle you need to know how your body reacts to the different compounds. That's a good thing you're here because we can get you squared away with your cycle for the best and safe way to do it. The more chemicals doesn't mean it's better. Deca is a 19nor and is pretty toxic on the body as well as bold cyp. Let alone running both together can bring gret results but also have harsh side effects too. My advice to you is to run your test at 500 a week for 12 weeks. Leave your other compounds for a later date. The reason we say this is because if you're running all three and expierence bad sides you do not know where it's coming from or how to combat them. You'll be running all long esters so even If you were To drop a compound on cycle it will take a few weeks to clear and I still no changes it will take another 2 weeks for that Chem to clear. So now you're looking at 4 weeks of bad sides which could be horrible on the body so stay with test only for your first one. You can thank us later and test only for your first cycle with a good diet and training you will achieve great results. Feel free to pm if you have and queations. We are all here for our members best interests

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll be using a 'blend' (1000mg boldenone + 250mg test-e + 250mg deca) pinning 0.5mL twice per week. To this 'base' I'll be adding a further 250mg test-e and a further 250mg per week deca. This will take my weekly doses to 1000mg boldenone + 500mg test-e + 500mg deca. I'm intending to dose the supplementary test-e and deca for 10 weeks only and then run the 'blend' on its own for the remaining 10 weeks (ie 1000mg boldenone + 250mg test-e + 250mg deca for 20 weeks total)

1000mg / ml Bold?..typo? and why the fuck are you running 3 compounds for your first cycle? And when do you plan on running pct because it sounds like you'll be running the deca and test the full 20 weeks, when you should be cutting the deca out a couple weeks early. not to mention 20weeks of deca? what happens when your blood pressure skyrockets by week 7?... I won't even get into the PH kick start

.. And 5'10 75kg? I hate to ask how long you've even been lifting let alone eating right

...and bro there are 2.2lbs in 1kg

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the family brother... And that is not a well planed first cycle
Pro hormones are trash, that's to long a first cycle, to much gear, and to many compounds

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test only for a first cycle... That is WAY too much gear. And don't mix pro hormones with AAS. That's like having sex with a goat. Yeah it's sex... But it's with a goat.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test only for a first cycle... That is WAY too much gear. And don't mix pro hormones with AAS. That's like having sex with a goat. Yeah it's sex... But it's with a goat.

LMFaO :))
Welcome to si

Reaction score

LOL!

Well I'm glad I ran this past you fellas! So Test-E only at 500mg/week for 12 weeks max? Happy to do this as my first cycle. And ditch the PH kicker? Go with a front load of Test only ie 1000mg in week 1?

Damn I was really liking what I read about both EQ/Boldenone and Deca! But I guess you're all right; I need to learn how to 'walk' before 'running' right?! I'll leave the Deca for my 2nd cycle then. And Boldenone next year I suppose.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Judge your time on by how u feel and blood work.. But I'd say 12-16 week is good

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome, and definitely listen to the bros here about 1st cycling. Constructive criticism from these guys will put you on the right path. I am thankful I did beforehand.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome and listen to these guys. They know a thing or two.

Reaction score
1000mg / ml Bold?..typo? and why the fuck are you running 3 compounds for your first cycle? And when do you plan on running pct because it sounds like you'll be running the deca and test the full 20 weeks, when you should be cutting the deca out a couple weeks early. not to mention 20weeks of deca? what happens when your blood pressure skyrockets by week 7?... I won't even get into the PH kick start

.. And 5'10 75kg? I hate to ask how long you've even been lifting let alone eating right

...and bro there are 2.2lbs in 1kg

Appreciate the questioning and advice mate. Basically I've lifting for a number of years but my choice of weight/physique was stipulated by the Army. I was advised to reduce my weight from 105kg (>200lb) to 72kg, because as my Commander said to me "You see those big, lumbering Yanks over there munching on their chocolate bars? We don't rely on airstrikes son. When you gotta sprint up and take a position, we don't have time to wait for an artillery or air strike like those boys." Or words to that effect. I've been very happy with my toned physique and it's let me do my other interests with relative comfort and ease. But now I want to take things to another level; we only live once.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice to see more than "hello I am new". Keep reading and posting, join chatbox and stay active.

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to si you'll learn lots for sure

New Threads