First run update

fognozzle

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's up fellas!!!

Sorry for the long time away. I had planned to log the entire run but, new job, divorce and four kids kept my time occupied. I just wanted to recap things for those interested in first run results to date.

Start date: March 29 first pin

So I am in my eighth week and before you ask, I felt noticibly "on" beginning of week 7.

Cycle:
Week 1-4 Dbol 50mg ed
Week 1-14 TE 600mg, pin Tues. and Fri.
Week 10-14 Var 60mg ed

I weighed in on day one at 203-205 and to date I am 220-225 so I can say with a smile I am up 20lbs in 8 weeks. The dbol was interesting to say the least. By week two I felt my strength soar and was hitting pr's by week 3. There were no sides to speak of other than very noticable bloat hid hard week 3-4. It was just a tad uncomfortable and since I was close to the end of the dbol, I decided to ride it out and just as quick as it came on, it went away. I have not had any noticable sides from the TE other than much oilier skin. I have not touched an AI and won't unless something pops up. Sex drive is through the roof which sux because I have not been laid since OCTOBER! Note to self...don't do this again unless I have a regular piece of ass to abuse daily! I have not beat off this much since I was a teenager. No lie, it comes in waves and some days I pull on it 3-4 times.

I was prepared to have a drop off in strength after the dbol but it stayed steady. My weight however, dropped in week 5 but I'm back to where I was at the end of week 4 (222). BF has pretty much maintained (14% +/=). Very excited to see what the last 4/5 week will do on the var. Hope to get to sub 10%.

I am very very pleased with the progress thus far and already consider this run a complete success even if nothing changes from this point but, I'm sure it will! The only measurements I care about are bi's. Started off at 15.5 and now sit at 16 1/8 so I am pleased. 16+ was my goal...

I do have a few b4 pics and will post soon along with up to date pics. Guys in the gym have certainly noticed and those around me have as well. My body has transformed from normal looking guy that is toned to muscular guy. It's hard to explain. The shape of my body is very different. Traps were not very noticeable at all and now they elevate beyond my delts so I now have that tell tell diamond shape from traps shoulders lats. I am not big by any means but have the shape of one who is, just need the additional size. My goal was 235 and sub 10%bf and I believe I may hit that mark. I have even re-evaluated my long term goal and can see where 235lbs may be a little shy given where I am now. I'm thinking more like 250 and sub 10% bf.

Diet has not been stellar but I eat fairly clean and eat a lot. I will clean it up even more when I start the var.

As for the gear...

I was very skeptical the whole time but, I must say, the dbol was spot on as far as I am concerned, having nothing to base it on other than my results. The TE obviously is as well given the results and oily skin and insane libido. I will asume the var will be gtg also. Big ups to my bro CS! Thanks for all your guidance. SI made this possible. I would not have had the faith or stones to get to this point without all the help I have received since I've been here. If the last few weeks are anything like the first, I will be a very happy man.

I have rambeled long enuf. Would love to answer questions because I know I have left something out.

Once again....Thanks SI!!!

Fog

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice first run fog, nothing like UR first time

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^ ture, nothing like popping your cherry...

why not run the Ai for better results, but if you have no issues thats good. keep increasing your cals, becuase the bigger you are the more you need to maintain your weight.

Whats the pct like?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
d bol, tes e and var look like a good combo.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude you lost me at The only measurements I care about are bi's

fognozzle

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^ ture, nothing like popping your cherry...

why not run the Ai for better results, but if you have no issues thats good. keep increasing your cals, becuase the bigger you are the more you need to maintain your weight.

Whats the pct like?

Sooo much shit to research and remember... I was under the impression that an AI would hinder maximum results not compliment them. The common theme I see is, "AI on hand if needed". I also thought a sertain level of E was beneficial but, you didn't want it too high b/c it can cause neg sides. Also, if you crash your E it can have a neg effect. I have had no sides that were not manageable so I didn't want to introduce another compound if it wasn't necessary. Am I missing something?

fognozzle

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude you lost me at The only measurements I care about are bi's

Well my arms have always been stick thin and the rest of me was somewhat in proportion. Competition is not in my future and for me, the mirror tells me what I want to know elsewhere. Besides, AAS have no effect on the size of my pecker so no need to put a tape on it.

New Threads