Update on Manpower's Situation 5/23/13

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shitty, shitty news man. They he was good to deal with.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB, are we ok if we ordered from him, starting to worry a little

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bad news. Hopefully none of us get pinched.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm worried that they may pass this on to local LEO and they may raid our own houses looking for illegal drugs

Lol we are all prolly freaking out for no reason. But I still am too. Should I hold off on any orders for a while?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here is my take: MP was International doing business on a scale we might not comprehend. A guy with 6 packs of AI and 3 packs of ED meds isn't a interest. LE goes after money, they want big fish they confiscate vehicles, property and find cash. Don't worry guys you broke dick fucks.......like me you are fine.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
broke dick fucks, amazing..

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my thing is they might have our information which might raise a red flag is all...put us in a data base

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
on another note, anyone watching playoff hockey :)

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB, are we ok if we ordered from him, starting to worry a little

I'm worried that they may pass this on to local LEO and they may raid our own houses looking for illegal drugs

Asked PFM about this in the chatbox and he made a good point .. in order for LE to set up a raid on a household, they'll need a case. And a couple of packets of arimidex, or nolva, etc. isn't a case. Unless you were buying large amounts of product, ( intent to distribute ), I doubt you'll be a target. Of course there IS a possibility that LE could go after you... but the chances of that happening are very VERY small. They're not going to waste resources to bust the little guy. They don't benefit at all from that. They're more concerned with those who are producing and distributing -- not consuming. And, considering that MPR potentially did business with thousands of people ( maybe even hundreds of thousands.. who knows ) , I doubt they're going to try and bust every single person who made a purchase.

So, in my opinion, no need to worry.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All good points, but any chance of them watching/scrutinizing my mail?

Reaction score
I'd think you would have a higher chance of getting your address marked and somebody cutting it open only to tape it back up when they find nothing illegal inside than to get raided for some tamoxifen...I've heard this happening for other products being ordered overseas not really sure about domestic.

There's so much fucking mail every day the chances are still very slim.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here is my take: MP was International doing business on a scale we might not comprehend. A guy with 6 packs of AI and 3 packs of ED meds isn't a interest. LE goes after money, they want big fish they confiscate vehicles, property and find cash. Don't worry guys you broke dick fucks.......like me you are fine.

^^EXACTLY! You's chumps got nothing to worry about. Not worth it to send a task force to kick in your door for a few some sups.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This really sucks! Always gotta pick on the harmless. Go pinch fuckers selling crack to grandma. Plus what's wrong with having some Clomid in my possession? I'm just trying to get pregnant.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Moving further along pertaining to this site. As it was mentioned are the banners coming down? Will there be a replacement sponsor?
Is there anyone else even relaible that offers all that which MPR offered in caps?
Damn man.
This sucks for us.
Really shitty for him.