ec stack plus stimmed pre workout too much stims?

Reaction score
currently talking roughly 31mg of ephedrine three times a day along side 200mg of caffeine.

I have a very high tolerence to stimulants and i hardly feel anything off the ephedrine. How bad of a move would it be if say I took my preworkout on workout days instead of the 200mg of caffiene?

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
better safe than sorry. a pre work out contains chemicals that may cause symptoms of a stroke. I avoid stims while on ephedrine. minus the no doz caffeine supplement.
arginine/alanine are two of the ones I know do something weird to your heart/pressure.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I'm with sparticus, I just stick with ephedrine and caffeine for stimulants. I don't tolerate pre-wo supps like I used to anyways, now I just get jittery with bad heart palpitations that actually interfere with my workouts.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I'm with sparticus, I just stick with ephedrine and caffeine for stimulants. I don't tolerate pre-wo supps like I used to anyways, now I just get jittery with bad heart palpitations that actually interfere with my workouts.

THIS!

The pre-workouts don't do jack shit and I've tried almost all of them. Waste of $ better spent on BCAA's or more FOOD!
EPH + CAFF = PRE Although YMMV

McDuffy

Reaction score
i was doing it for a while. It doesn't help. I get out of breath real bad and sweat like crazy. ephedra + redline + c4 +DD coffee not good

Reaction score
I dont know, I used to take a nonstim preworkout like hemavol with the EC Stack and loved it. But I guess thats just me. I would say go by your feeling. If you get heart palpitations then I wouldn't continue it.

New Threads