How do we fix America?

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mother Nature has a way of douching the gene pool every now and then. Aside from that, FUCKING ACCOUNTABILITY......

Reaction score
Good thread with lots of good ideas. Some or all of them would probably work if it wasn't to late already. As much as I hate to say it, the whole thing is going to crash down around us. I said it in another thread, and I will keep saying it. Be prepared!! It will happen fast, no time for civil war, no time to fight. We will all be in servival mode, trying to find the next meal. When you start to hear it on the news it's to late.....anyone try to buy milk, bread, or batteries right before a hurricane or a big snowstorm?

Reaction score
End the federal reserve. Not many know but the federal reserve is a private "company" not in any branch of the government. They print money and loan it to our government with interest. That means every dollar has interest on it so you can never get out of debt unless you borrow some more money which in turn leads to more interest/debt.

Happened in 1913 Woodrow Wilson even admitted he ****ed up and was tricked into allowing this to happen.

Honestly I think its an ingenious scheme that has been pulled off for 100 years now and probably the biggest con of all time.

“Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws...”

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
End the federal reserve. Not many know but the federal reserve is a private "company" not in any branch of the government. They print money and loan it to our government with interest. That means every dollar has interest on it so you can never get out of debt unless you borrow some more money which in turn leads to more interest/debt.

Happened in 1913 Woodrow Wilson even admitted he ****ed up and was tricked into allowing this to happen.

Honestly I think its an ingenious scheme that has been pulled off for 100 years now and probably the biggest con of all time.

“Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws...”

And no offense but who actually owns that reserve? Rothchilds, rockefellors and a ton of jewish bankers... Most high end banks have those three in common, there has been someone from both family's thru out history involved in america and their currency as well as all banks across the world!

The IMF, and other organizations also need to go! They do more damage than they do good...

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm a Thomas Jefferson liberal. IMO the government can stay out of social issues all together. People can live their life however they see fit. Whether that means being a gay cowboy, a crackhead, a successful businessman, a juicer, whatever.

Social right and wrong are set by society. Now people rely on the government to tell them what they can and can not do. Because of this no one cares about what they morally should and should not do.

A clusterfuck really.

I'm actually for social aid. If you want to receive unemployment you work for it. 4 10 hour days you work for that check. You get one weekday off to look for work. Late? Don't get paid for the day. Unsatisfactory performance? Fired and can't come back for 6 months. And this work would not be fun.

The problem with crackheads is they breed, they have children dependent on the same welfare, housing, medical, food stamps. Those children are born with medical issues that last a lifetime all paid for by people that work. Crackheads live off tax payers, burglary, robbery and prostitution.

As far a social aid: there are two dept. already in place. EDD and the alphabet soup of Welfare: GA, SS, FS, HA etc.

I am far a far right Conservative that also believes people IN NEED should get assistance when NEEDED. Having 15 kids for the sole purposes of more income to buy more crack just encourages others to accept that lifestyle that drains the system.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I said it before and I say it again.....if anyone is not willing to work, then he is not to eat, either. I believe in helping people that are in need but not ones sucking off of society and won't lift one finger to help themselves or others.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The problem with crackheads is they breed, they have children dependent on the same welfare, housing, medical, food stamps. Those children are born with medical issues that last a lifetime all paid for by people that work. Crackheads live off tax payers, burglary, robbery and prostitution.

As far a social aid: there are two dept. already in place. EDD and the alphabet soup of Welfare: GA, SS, FS, HA etc.

I am far a far right Conservative that also believes people IN NEED should get assistance when NEEDED. Having 15 kids for the sole purposes of more income to buy more crack just encourages others to accept that lifestyle that drains the system.
The problem with that line of thinking is that you assume the system has to be designed in a way it can be taken advantage of.

If they have to go work 10 hour days in a factory for that welfare check I don't see a problem.

Burglary, robbery now those are crimes. Convict away on those.

You've fallen into a preventative way of thinking. It's no different than the people that want to get rid of guns because people can use them for bad.

Not everyone robs people to support their habits. There's a huge market for blow among the most successful businessmen in the country.

Drugs are a moral and personal issue not a legal one. If the war on dis didn't exist we could have paid off the National debt 10 years ago.

Reaction score
And no offense but who actually owns that reserve? Rothchilds, rockefellors and a ton of jewish bankers... Most high end banks have those three in common, there has been someone from both family's thru out history involved in america and their currency as well as all banks across the world!

The IMF, and other organizations also need to go! They do more damage than they do good...

Yes! Don't know how I would take offense I totally agree with you lol.

We will have to fix our banking system if anything is to improve, although now its most of the world's banking system so it might be too late.

TR90125

Reaction score
I have always felt every elected position should be subject to term limits. The president, Congress, give them all one term to make change and then back to the real world.

Additionally, I do not believe we currently have a national referendum process in place. This is quite troubling to me given our history as a country. Without this process in place, it seems unlikely that any of the ideas put forth in this thread have chance. I don't see anyone in DC voting in favor of term limits.

Also on my wish list...

flat tax, with a special 50% tax rate (or higher) for registered democrats who make 7 figures or more
abolish two party system
stricter voting standards, anything from land ownership to a specific number of years gainfully employed, which is to say welfare lifers shouldn't vote
A document that guarantees certain specific rights, I'd imagine there's at least 10 or more....that cannot be taken away

New Threads