??'s I have Tren, Testosterone, Winny, and EQ 300

Reaction score
Tren, Testosterone, Winny, and EQ 300

I am using 1 cc every 4 days of Winny, & EQ, is that enough

I am using 1 cc of Test a week

Have not used the Tren yet, is it ok, to mix it in with the others.

I have used Masteron & testosterone for awhile, with no issues, but have taken 2 shots of Winny, and
my ass feels knotted up for 5 days, is that normal?? It is such a different color and substance, comes out much quicker.

What is the proper cycle, I am 250lbs, 49 yrs old, 6'3", good cuts, for best results??

Thanks

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Winny blows. All it does is mess up cholesterol and dry your joints out. I tell guys the only use for winny is precomp. You're makin this cycle harder than it has to be. I wouldn't run eq and tren for it would be super hard on the body and not to mention the thickened blood on eq mixed with the high bp from tren is bad bad bad for the heart.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im guessing you have water based winny or it wouldnt hurt so much.

herm makes a great pt, tren & EQ should not be used alongside one another. and at 490yrs old man, chill, ride with 300mg of tes and thats it. try to find some GH as that is what your body is really needing now.

welcome to the site, enjoy it

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First off... welcome aboard. Just slow down a bit. No need to be using so many compounds at one time. Also what mg is ur test? I would drop the winny. At ur age who needs the joint problems. And with the eq u have to watch ur blood pressure. Eq def theckens the blood another concern for you. Stick around here and get to know some of our old farts and learn some good stuff. Some very smart idividuals here. Assholes but smart.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would like to here yiur cycle history because with these questions and irregular injections it seems like your a new player

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You dont seem to be very well thought out brother. I would take a step back and learn about the powerful hormones your putting into your body. tell us about yourself, what are your goals? stats? and for mentioned gear history. It is best to run one compound to see how your body reacts then once you are comfortable with the way your body reacts to one IE test . then add another if so desired and so on. Not everyone reacts the same .

The knot probably is nothing to worry about . Is it hot ? painful ? I am guessing after five days its just kinda there has gone down a bunch and may just be ichy? if so you should be ok .

I have had horrible experience with winni I think its not worth the trouble, that may be a OP but its toxicity is fact. dont run it long if you continue

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would like to here yiur cycle history because with these questions and irregular injections it seems like your a new player

this ^^ Judging by your question I'm making the assumption you are not ready for all that gear. Also I wouldn't run tren with anything but a moderate dose of test if it's your first time IMO.

gmoney66

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
With all do respect this is constructive criticism.."in this thread" that is alot of gear to be jumping on exp..EQ &TREN in which case i'm sure ur body doesnt need all.of that consisldering your experience with aas seems limited ..plz do some reasearch try hgh b4 all that gear also^^^^^^ above is correct

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah man, first and foremost take this like gmoney said as constructive criticism. Secondly there's forum advice and then there is SI forum advice, which the guys here have the experience and really truly care and know what they are talking about. That is a lot of gear, and by the looks of it, asking
What is the proper cycle? can easily be interpreted as your first cycle....If that is the case man ease it up a bit.........give us your goals.....

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As stated above, slow down brother. These chemicals are not to be taken lightly, especially tren. It is a VERY potent substance. Need more info about your experience with gear before we can give solid advice.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
considering you've told us you normally use test and mast most of the time, I would say your diet is the thing that needs to be in check. Test and mast is a good cutting cycle if you have your diet on par. Hell you can have a nice summer physique on just test. More shit in your system is not going to compensate for a horrible diet.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you post up your normal daily intake we can maybe exclude some problems. Bc from your info you should be in beach body shape already.