Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

My brothers and sisters....

I feel a little guilty right now. Like I have abandoned some of you. I certainly would never intentionally do anything remotely like that but I have needed to be alone. Despite this, I assure you that I have never appreciated you all more or needed you more than I do now and will in the near future. I have not been posting because my head is simply in a bad place and I do not want to bring negatives to light or spread them around. I have been here before in my life and solitude has always been my salvation. Mrs. Vette knows this about me... I am heading to the beach alone in about ten days and then shortly after my return Mrs. Vette and I will be headed to Vegas in early July.

I always knew that having all of you to draw from gave me strength and motivation. It is without a doubt true. If it were not for you all and the gym every day I do not believe I would make it though this round of challenges and changes. I very much appreciate all the inquiries and concern. Even having been here before isn't of great solice right now.... as I say on leg day at the gym, "I am getting to old for this shit!"

I will be back as soon as I can to posting all the time and hogging threads and I still log in and read your posts as frequently as I can. I am truly blessed to have all of you and want to make certain that when I am posting it is both lucid and positive.

With the utmost respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

Re: My brothers and sisters....

cheer up bro, we need you

Thanks

I hope all goes well for you vette...anytime you need anything...you know were all here.

BTW are you going to wear the yellow speedo again to the beach?

Fallen Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

Take care of YOU, we will be here when you get back!
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 Times in 645 Posts

Hope things get better for you bro. This place isn't the same without you man!

Thanks

It's cool my friend. I knew you had a lot on your mind. You still had us in mind even with the burdens. I very much appreciate the texts with positive affirmations and everything. Pretty selfless, still have time to be concerned with your friend that very clearly walks a thin and winding line. I heard from you just about every day. You're a ****ing winner, Vette. Good things happen to people like you. Just wait and see.
    You talked me through some shit and gave out of your pocket to me when I was having trouble getting $30 together for a bottle of test. You set me up so I could gain some momentum and get going on my own again. You gifted me that shit when I was low. Who the **** does that? Kind and caring folks do. There aren't a ton out there that will do something like that without strings. I'm forever in your debt. Thank you, friend.
    I've grown up some.

Thanks

Thanks vette for keeping us in the loop, I know I don't post much here but your post keep me entertained while giving me good insight to all sorts... Hurry back.

Thanks

Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    I feel a little guilty right now. Like I have abandoned some of you. I certainly would never intentionally do anything remotely like that but I have needed to be alone. Despite this, I assure you that I have never appreciated you all more or needed you more than I do now and will in the near future. I have not been posting because my head is simply in a bad place and I do not want to bring negatives to light or spread them around. I have been here before in my life and solitude has always been my salvation. Mrs. Vette knows this about me... I am heading to the beach alone in about ten days and then shortly after my return Mrs. Vette and I will be headed to Vegas in early July.

I always knew that having all of you to draw from gave me strength and motivation. It is without a doubt true. If it were not for you all and the gym every day I do not believe I would make it though this round of challenges and changes. I very much appreciate all the inquiries and concern. Even having been here before isn't of great solice right now.... as I say on leg day at the gym, "I am getting to old for this shit!"

I will be back as soon as I can to posting all the time and hogging threads and I still log in and read your posts as frequently as I can. I am truly blessed to have all of you and want to make certain that when I am posting it is both lucid and positive.

With the utmost respect,
    Vette
    Vette you need anything hit me with a pm.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,364 Times in 2,152 Posts

Man am I glad to hear from you!!!!!
    Keep you head up. We aren't going anywhere.

S4L
    traps are the new abs.

Peanut Butter ****Sock GuerillaKilla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 535 Posts

Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    It's cool my friend. I knew you had a lot on your mind. You still had us in mind even with the burdens. I very much appreciate the texts with positive affirmations and everything. Pretty selfless, still have time to be concerned with your friend that very clearly walks a thin and winding line. I heard from you just about every day. You're a ****ing winner, Vette. Good things happen to people like you. Just wait and see.
    You talked me through some shit and gave out of your pocket to me when I was having trouble getting $30 together for a bottle of test. You set me up so I could gain some momentum and get going on my own again. You gifted me that shit when I was low. Who the **** does that? Kind and caring folks do. There aren't a ton out there that will do something like that without strings. I'm forever in your debt. Thank you, friend.

^this

I'm new here, but not new to vette. So I feel comfortable posting.

Vette, anyone who has had the pleasure to have seen your name on a board knows exactly what kind of man you are. There are many, MANY, users from this board and others that you have helped, taught, or just done whatever it is you do to make the world a better place. You are the first guy to lend a hand to someone in need and the first guy to post something motivating and positive for everyone to benefit from.

But don't forget, you owe all of us one more thing--the chance to return the favor and remind you that we are here for you. Some roads you shouldn't walk alone, even when you think you should. We don't go 4 wheeling through rough terrain without a few big trucks. Reason being, at some point we all get stuck, and with your buddies there to pull you out it makes life a hell of a lot easier. Then you get back to the road, things are back to normal, and you look back and laugh about that shit you were stuck in.

Bens here to pull you out.

I'm here to pull you out.

Peanut Butter ****Sock GuerillaKilla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 535 Posts

Actually, now that I think about it, I never "pull out". =))

Elite
    Thanks

You go and take care of you brother. I hope everything works out and you make a quick return b/c you are a big asset to this community.

Thanks

Hey Vette, take the time you need to get your mind right and get active when you're ready. If you want to talk about anything or vent I'm all ears. You're flush with friends who care about you because you're a great guy. Your job and your income isn't your what defines you. You'll get through the slump you're in and be all the better for it.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,112 Times in 4,363 Posts

have a good time in vegas I love that place

Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 2,992 Posts

Your a class act and deserve great things. Youve certainly been there for alot of us. Send me a text or PM if you need anything man. Ive got the first round of drinks.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,831 Times in 4,909 Posts

Get things unwound, Vette. We'll be here. Peace.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,263 Times in 1,933 Posts

You are truly inspiring Vette, and in you short absence will be missed...... Take care of yourself my brother.....We're here.

Thanks

you're one class act. like everyone said: we're here to give any support you need.

Thanks

welcome back my BROTHER
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks

Some good reading material would be The Secret by Rohnda Bryne (spelling) I love to read at the beach

take care brother It is your world create it the way you see fit
    Enjoy Your Ride!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast