My brothers and sisters....

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some good reading material would be The Secret by Rohnda Bryne (spelling) I love to read at the beach

take care brother It is your world create it the way you see fit

I have read it and it is damn good brother. It is also TRUE. No financial worries here right now (I was blessed with good investing and a little luck along the way) I just wasn't quite ready to retire but it looks like I am going to. I will start a "leisure career" and find myself again....

I will say that losing myself in the gym everyday and working at my pace everyday has been very nice. I appreciate so much all the kind words and by no means should any of you feel sorry or bad for me.... I just wanted you to know that I am the guy who gets deathly quiet when the shit hits the fan and right now.... I can't see the fan blades for all the shit that was slung at me and my entire staff. Brutal shit... and some young guys that will be damaged. Just taking it all in and regrouping.

Much Respect,
Vette

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah I talked to regs te other day and I was worried about ya. But we all know what going on and get your life together and well be right here. Be easy uncle vette

G

Georgia

Have a good time Vette. Get the stress/bad mojo out of your head and come back a happier, more at-peace man

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Brother,you are like me,when somethings going on,i go into hiding by myself to work it out myself.if theres anything I can help you with man,please let me know,cause you have been so good to me!!

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Vette, I came into work the day after the tornadoes took lives here in Oklahoma and someone said something to me that changed my perspective on life.

I didn't want to be there that day, and it showed. Someone asked me how I was doing and I said "Shitty man, Shitty". He replied: "Well just remember, some people woke up today without their children"

I've looked at life differently since then brother, and a lot of the things that were weighing on me don't seem to matter. Be thankful for the things you do have, and don't waste energy worrying about the things you've lost.

My door is always open brother, anything you need don't hesitate.
-Sam

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I feel a little guilty right now. Like I have abandoned some of you. I certainly would never intentionally do anything remotely like that but I have needed to be alone. Despite this, I assure you that I have never appreciated you all more or needed you more than I do now and will in the near future. I have not been posting because my head is simply in a bad place and I do not want to bring negatives to light or spread them around. I have been here before in my life and solitude has always been my salvation. Mrs. Vette knows this about me... I am heading to the beach alone in about ten days and then shortly after my return Mrs. Vette and I will be headed to Vegas in early July.

I always knew that having all of you to draw from gave me strength and motivation. It is without a doubt true. If it were not for you all and the gym every day I do not believe I would make it though this round of challenges and changes. I very much appreciate all the inquiries and concern. Even having been here before isn't of great solice right now.... as I say on leg day at the gym, "I am getting to old for this shit!"

I will be back as soon as I can to posting all the time and hogging threads and I still log in and read your posts as frequently as I can. I am truly blessed to have all of you and want to make certain that when I am posting it is both lucid and positive.

With the utmost respect,
Vette

I never knew you were gone man! I always see you online:) Hope all is well!

pirovoliko

Reaction score
brother,

I also have been out of the loop for a couple of weeks for work reasons....super busy. miss our conversations and apologies for that...try to keep in touch with me and keep those texts coming...look forward to them every day...we here all know you are more than man enough to handle your business, but don't forget we are all here for a helping hand in any way if necessary... I have repeatedly told you that you know who you are and your value to others..so take your time getting back to that good place and enjoy getting there. its clear that even now you are not only concerned about yourself, but thinking of others as well...that's the vette we all know and respect...

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Brother Vette, You're a good guy. Take some time and just enjoy life. Just please keep in touch. You're one of my favorite bros around here.
Respect,
!SHRUGS!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd rather take you as your are. Better some negative shit than some phony fuck with their rosy red "everything is perfect" BS. You know my private email. Use it anytime.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
....wish I could vent to pfm.

/end hijack.

come back when youre all ready vette

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Reading your posts is one of the main reasons I have stuck around on this board. Come back when you are ready, we will be waiting.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Take the much needed time and regroup vette. You've always have been here to lend a hand and show us younger guys the correct path. You have a good group of guys here that care about you and wish you all the best.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dont leave us alone for too long, you know how Ben can get.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We'll be thinking of you buddy and we'll be here.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Vette,

hope you are doing better brother. take care of yourself.

I understand as i have been in a similar situation many times over the last few years

R1rider

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do what u gotta do, we will miss u brother

New Threads