Thanks to SI and PFM

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I wanted to share a little story or trial by fire. Over the past year I have undergone many stages of life, battling some illnesses and depression coupled with loss of motivation for the gym. The one guy that has been there for me every time I needed help was PFM. Im proud to say that Im back to 98% of where I was a year ago strength and conditioning, mentally and emotionally. One of the biggest setbacks I had was I had a medical scare this year and I thought I had or was rapidly developing Multiple Sclerosis or Fibromyalgia. After exhaustive testing, blood work, MRI's and doctors visits it was ruled out however I still felt like crap and had the symptoms and they really had no answer.

My gym time was greatly reduced, fatigue set in and my motivation stopped to strive to become my former self and I thought my life was just going to be this way and thats how I had to live. I gained fat and lost muscle, I went from around 198lbs and bottomed out at 185 my endurance was gone and if I went to the gym it was for 20-30 minutes of bullshitting around cause I had no energy, life seemed to stop but the suffering continued. However I would not accept that and kept looking for a better and brighter future for myself.

I knew I had to do something and had to do it fast. The one thing that helped me the first time I knew could help me again so I started back on gh therapy. For the past 4 months I have been continually taking it and overcoming everything that had stood in my way before. My symtoms of MS started to fade, not immediately it took about 2-3 months to get rid of those symptoms, then for the past couple months I have been hitting it hard in the gym, staying the course with gh and eating a clean diet consisting of chicken, beef, fish vegetables and rice. My muscle mass increased and my body fat started to shed away. I can safely say now I have no more symtoms of what I thought was MS, Fibromyalgia or any other illness that I felt I had that was effecting my health.

And this is where I am today, much happier, healthier and I feel like I have a new life to live. I wanted to say thanks for giving me a place to feel at home and seek guidance and a special thanks to PFM for always being there to lend a hand and never giving up on me even when I was at my worst.

Thank you so much

I have included some pics I took today and some before when I got fat, still have work to do, but its a work in progress.

11 months ago

6 months ago

Today

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PFM is a damn good man and a damn good friend. You are blessed to have him in your corner. It's good to see you working hard and making such good progress brother. I am in a similar 'funk' of sorts but as you know- "it's not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up that determines if you win or lose".

Do work my young friend!

Respect,
Vette

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pfm? who is that?? lol glad your doing better man

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PFM is a damn good man and a damn good friend. You are blessed to have him in your corner. It's good to see you working hard and making such good progress brother. I am in a similar 'funk' of sorts but as you know- "it's not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up that determines if you win or lose".

Do work my young friend!

Respect,
Vette

Your thread "why I call you bro" was an inspiration to me, I have read that thread more times then I can count.
Thank you brother.

G

Georgia

Very inspiring. Overcoming the bad that life hands us is a testament to the type of person you are. It's not always rainbows and unicorns...sometimes it's shit in the bottom of the sewer. How you react to what is handed to you is how your life will go. If you go into a bad situation smiling, optimistic, and with a goal in mind you will defeat whatever is in your way....mentally or physically.

Keep going strong brother

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very inspiring. Overcoming the bad that life hands us is a testament to the type of person you are. It's not always rainbows and unicorns...sometimes it's shit in the bottom of the sewer. How you react to what is handed to you is how your life will go. If you go into a bad situation smiling, optimistic, and with a goal in mind you will defeat whatever is in your way....mentally or physically.

Keep going strong brother

Thank you Brother!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
man its a struggle everyday, especially when we get older! good to see that a solid dood such as yourself fought thru everything and i hope and pray u continue on in a possitive way towards ur goals and into ur future! glad we can all be a part of a great communitie, and its ok to not hide what ailes us as we are men and we cant even stop to ask for directions :) awesome to hear SUPRA! glad to know u can return the favore sometime to others that may be down and out at 1 point or another1 pay it forward my brothers!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
looking good man! pfm is as solid a bro there is on the boards

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Looking great supra...stay strong and confident..

great job of being there for him PFM....

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What is the P? I like the C!
Anyways congrats on your progress, Always good having someone there to push you and drive you forward especially when it feels as if the cards are stacked against you. Everybody needs that whisper in the ear for motivation from time to time. Although my brother Bundy should stop letting Tilly whisper in his ear!

Salute.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will say it again . Looks like hard work and determination to me, great job brother. We are all blessed to have this place and it is very nice to see give credit to PFM for helping you stay the course.

Great job
You should be proud of yourself
S4L

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad you doing well supra

Pfm, i have a whole list of problems..expect a pm soon

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad you doing well supra

Pfm, i have a whole list of problems..expect a pm soon

I just PM'd myself with a list of my own shit, you are next.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Supra, you are looking good man. Seasons of Life sometime good sometimes bad, but how we handle them is what makes or breaks the spirit. Having good friends to guide, and especially someone like PFM makes all the difference......Continue on that healthy path and if ever in need again you know we will all be here.....

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome job man!! that's hard work and dedication!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
looking good brother

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking good Supra, and glad to hear your doing much better.

PFM is the man, always on point with great advice.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My dad has MS and my mom Fybromalgia. I cant imagine the scare you went through over the last year.

Glad to see your doing well and getting back in track. PFM is a proper lady. i mean proper lad. Outstanding fella that PFM is.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congrats Supra on a job well done. Im proud of you.

Ive always felt we were in good hands with Mike and the other vets/sups on this board. Its a special place and posts like this drive it home. Good job.

New Threads