sore nip after only 2 tren shots??

Reaction score
did my second shot of tren a this morning. im taking 80mg eod and 200mg a week of test c. .5 mg adex a day and .5mg prami a day. my nipple is sore already? what do i do? please help

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wtf? How long you been on the test? where is the adex and prami from?

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If u have been on the test for the same 2 weeks u r def just trippin urself out.

Reaction score
adex is prescription. prami from rui. im on trt for while now. i think the nipple is sore because it been hard all day?

Reaction score
you know how your nips get hard like when its cold outside. well my nips have been hard for the whole day maybe thats y its sore?

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i don't believe your doses are high enough to be gyno, stop playing with them

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Does your pussy hurt too?

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got sensitive nips at day 3, sore at day 5, and physical lumps at day 7. Some people are more sensitive to tren sides than others. day two is a little fast but we all know tren works faster than any drug out there..

give it a week and get bloods. That's the only way to tell.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wtf? How long you been on the test? where is the adex and prami from?

I would like to know this as well. I'm not sure what (some researchology co) was putting in their liquidex, but (some researchology co)'s liquidex GAVE me gyno.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you guys are rough...I believe him if its sore its sore i doubt people make this shit up

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thank you. geez like i have a reason to lie about it? is there anything i can do??

more then likely RUI is bunk shit..Get some caber or real prami somewhere else.Also get bloods if that wont work tren may not b for u

Reaction score
the prami makes me tired, i hear thats a side effect of prami so i thought it was real. ive heard taking nolvadex with tren is a bad idea? that true?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the prami makes me tired, i hear thats a side effect of prami so i thought it was real. ive heard taking nolvadex with tren is a bad idea? that true?

thats what I hear too prob more bro science then anything.Get caber then it wont make u tired and u may respond better to it

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Swap the prami for better prami or try caber

Reaction score
getting good caber isnt easy. i looked all over for it and no luck

Reaction score
can i try taking b6 and upping dose of prami? only one i found that sells caber pills is mp and everything ive gotten from there has been bunk

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is this your first blast while on trt? Why are you so focused on prolactin problems. Keep your E down and you dont have to worry about it most of the time.

Get bloodwork done, you may need to up adex a little bit, and take the prami at night if its making you tired.

More than likely, your just mindfucking yourself.