if anyone has a yahoo email: be prepared for them to read each and every one!!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if anyone has a yahoo email: be prepared for them to read each and every one!!

so they've been doing this all along, but now its part of their privacy policy? so i guess i stick to a private email... for everything?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: if anyone has a yahoo email: be prepared for them to read each and every one!!

As if their one sided Liberal reporting isn't bad enough, now this.

so they've been doing this all along, but now its part of their privacy policy? so i guess i stick to a private email... for everything?

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: if anyone has a yahoo email: be prepared for them to read each and every one!!

Wtf????????

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

If this is news to anyone you've been living under a rock.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

If this is news to anyone you've been living under a rock.

yeah i had thought so as well, but i did not know they scanned EVERY email.... i thought it was random, but i guess not, probably looking for key words in relations to bad shit!!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Well, serves them right if they read mine.... hope the fuckers go into seizures from boredom.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

yeah i had thought so as well, but i did not know they scanned EVERY email.... i thought it was random, but i guess not, probably looking for key words in relations to bad shit!!
Thank Google.

Don't really mind it. The purpose is to target ads to your interests.

Anything I've ever done that I wanted private has been encrypted.

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I cant believe people use them and aol still

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

As of June 1 2013, all Yahoo email users are required to upgrade to the company’s newest platform, which allows Yahoo to scan and analyze every email they write or receive.

Living under a rock or not..............this is their latest/updated version of spying.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I guess we all forgot about the patriot act.. If the government wants you they got you. Please refresh my memory and tell me who signed this into law?

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I guess we all forgot about the patriot act.. If the government wants you they got you. Please refresh my memory and tell me who signed this into law?
This isn't about the government. All major email providers will turn over your account at the request of le. This is for the purpose of doing better targeting of yahoo adspace.

Gstacker

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

This isn't about the government. All major email providers will turn over your account at the request of le. This is for the purpose of doing better targeting of yahoo adspace.

Right and "this phone call MAY be recorded for quality assurance"

No warrant needed...

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I cannot preach this enough if u r worried about ur email/any web content u post incriminating u learn to encrypt. The doj needs nothing to read what ever they want email txt etc. Its ridiculous there is no privacy on the web or in txt its up to the co. U use to protect ur rights and they will not when big bro wants ur shit. I recently read about a kid who posted some shitty comments about the bos. Incident and govt . He is currnetly held on no bail for over 8wks now on terrorist charges. Kid has no ties to the bos. Incident no guns no record no nothing. His only crime is bieng a fucking asshole kid wigger wannabe rapper . So I guess he is getting is street cred up lo

New Threads