Swapping out adex for aromasin

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I guess this would be the right forum for this. So I'm thinking I'm going to swap over to Aromasin from adex. How would you more informed guys or someone that has done this go about it? Slowly taper into it or just stop adex and start aromasin ?
I'm on HRT so it's long term

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To my knowledge they both remain in the system for around 7-8 days or so. I would imagine jumping from Adex to Aromasin and keeping your dosing schedule the same would be ideal. I would keep the aromasin at around 12.5 eod or e3d if your only running TRT. It works a hell of a lot better than Adex for me.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well aromasin is a suicidal AI, meaning it kills estrogen off instead of blocking it.

i use aromasin as my AI

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Several friends have jumped from Adex to Asin and did it on the same schedule, and started feeling "better" while running it almost immediately. Could be placebo, but for all of them, I doubt it.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just swap it out and continue your dosing cycle.

11Bravo

Elite
Reaction score
I just stopped adex and started aromasin a day later and had no problems. I can't take adex.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Adex has an active life of 4-6 hours.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive had no issues with either, i think i actually prefer adex now over aro..., cashout explained the two very well ill have to look up what he told me again and post it as it is relevant

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cashout told me to taper off any adex as u will perhaps get a rebound of estrogen thus creating a bigger issue and anyone jumping straight to arro... Will have to then find that sweet spot again as far as estro is concerned...

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input gents, j20 looking forward to you post

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input gents, j20 looking forward to you post

Sorry man that was it above! He simply stated if ur not cycling to go to adex, while on cycle use aro, and if u cone off adex taper down due to estro rebound.... Ill ask him to pop in here if i can get ahold of him!

Cashout

Reaction score
I guess this would be the right forum for this. So I'm thinking I'm going to swap over to Aromasin from adex. How would you more informed guys or someone that has done this go about it? Slowly taper into it or just stop adex and start aromasin ?
I'm on HRT so it's long term

Just stop the adex and start the asin. No need to taper in this direction. The other direction yes.

New Threads