Metalcore vocalist blames steroids for wanting wife dead

Reaction score
na, they don't offer trt. There's someone else who went to prison and couldn't get their trt treatment and the guy killed himself. I'm not going to bring any names up but most will know.

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
As I lay dying is not metal ....neither is ax7

Reaction score
Hey when in doubt, blame the juice....and yea, I didn't need to b on ROIDS when I hired my hit man. Shenanigans I tell ya.

Reaction score
I am torn about what to think about the legal aspects of him using the evil steroids made me do it defense. We all know that Roid Rage is BS but the media and government still want to believe it. So if he gets less time because he said he was doing steroids what does that mean? On the other hand if they do not listen to the steroid defense does that mean there is a court case that says there is no such thing a Roid Rage?

The Best Thing About TRT Is The Cycle Never Ends.

Reaction score
What lawyer thot that was a good idea??? Fukking clowns will take anyone's money no matter how stupid they look. But god damn Johnnie Cochran did one hell of a piece and fukking won!!!!

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am torn about what to think about the legal aspects of him using the evil steroids made me do it defense. We all know that Roid Rage is BS but the media and government still want to believe it. So if he gets less time because he said he was doing steroids what does that mean? On the other hand if they do not listen to the steroid defense does that mean there is a court case that says there is no such thing a Roid Rage?

The Best Thing About TRT Is The Cycle Never Ends.

There is a lawyer out there, forgot his name, but he represents people who use steroids. Not in this since where they blame them, but if they get caught buying/using and such. He was talking about people claiming "roid rage" in court in the documentary "Bigger,Stronger,Faster" and basically said that the claim never flies in court.

musclebird

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He's blaming steroids, but maybe he wasn't the one taking them... female-bodybuilder-steroids.jpg ;

New Threads