TNE soreness

TylerDurdn

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been using TNE as a pre-workout off and on for a couple months now and keep having the same issue. Everything is good the day I inject it, always a great workout. However the next day the injection site is sore as shit and and a little swollen. Goes away after about 3-4 days.

I have tried injecting different sites, glutes, delts, ventro-glutes and quads. Quad was by far the worst, I had what felt like a dead leg for a week and couldn't walk right.

Mixing it with other compounds seems to help a little. I have mixed it with test p/mast p, still sore the next day. As well as test pp/tren a with the same result.

I think I read somewhere mixing it with b12 was supposed to help, haven't tried it yet but have some on hand.

What are your guys thoughts, any suggestions? One of my favorite compounds and would never take it out of my repertoire, just want to make it a little easier to use.

I'll also accept quit being a little girl and inject that shit as a suggestion..

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
has happened to me a little bit in the past as well..

Mixing with test p could make it worse but mast or eq should help.. it could be from the oil (guicol) or maybe just the way you respond to the hormone.

test suspension (water based) actually really caused a lot of soreness after injection.. for me TNE is it piece of cake..

what to be honest pain shouldn't bother you, it's a part of the game

you want to talk about pain? try waking up everyday next to a wife who looks like Norm Macdonald

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do u take your dress off before u inject?

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tne only stings me personally... But tren A to the delt, and only the delt gives me the dead arm for days

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
test suspension gives me pip too. especially in the quads. but i don't care because it's a bad ass compound and i love it.

TylerDurdn

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
has happened to me a little bit in the past as well..

Mixing with test p could make it worse but mast or eq should help.. it could be from the oil (guicol) or maybe just the way you respond to the hormone.

test suspension (water based) actually really caused a lot of soreness after injection.. for me TNE is it piece of cake..

what to be honest pain shouldn't bother you, it's a part of the game

you want to talk about pain? try waking up everyday next to a wife who looks like Norm Macdonald

Norm's a decent enough looking dude. She could look like Rosie O'Donald

Do u take your dress off before u inject?

Only if it's a tight dress...now if it's a sun dress or something similar I can just roll it up.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get sore for a few days after TNE. At this point i've stopped using it and i've changed my protocol. My preworkout is 25mg dbol at the moment :)

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
TNE is smooth as butter for me,.. t400 on the other hand has kept me limping for 3-4 days after each pin. but only if I don't mix it with something. .25 of mast mixed with it is enough to not even notice the pain.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
TNE dosed at 50mg is a better on you but most people want higher dosages and deal with the issues.

JM750

Reaction score
I think it depends on the lab that you are getting it from. Some the is painless, and some not. But I too love the stuff.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Really calves? My first shot ever was in the calve. A sust shot with that fat needle that came with it. Lets just say it was my 1st and only shot in the calve.....

I put that shit in my calves.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
True, the lab may has something to do with it, but in reality some people are just prone to getting pain while taking certain compounds....

I think it depends on the lab that you are getting it from. Some the is painless, and some not. But I too love the stuff.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
True, the lab may has something to do with it, but in reality some people are just prone to getting pain while taking certain compounds....

I'll second that. After a while tho, it seems your muscles adjust to the compound and build up to it, so your use to it.

JM750

Reaction score
I had some water based TNE by AML and it was nice. Could shoot it thru a slin pin. If I shot it in the gluteus, no problem. If I shot it in the delts, forget about it. Hurt for a damn week!

TylerDurdn

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Put 35mg TNE mixed with 50 mg Mast P in two slin pins, totaling 70mg TNE, 100 Mast P. Did a pin in each delt hour and a half before leg workout. NO pain at all and the next day was barely even sore.

TNE 100mg/mL and Mast P 100mg/mL

Idk if my delts got used to the compound but the mast p really seemed to help out.

Looks like I might have to incorporate mast into my test/tren cycle, only problem is I get terrible acne on it.

JM750

Reaction score
Really calves? My first shot ever was in the calve. A sust shot with that fat needle that came with it. Lets just say it was my 1st and only shot in the calve.....

I did a calve shot before and it hurt for a week. Got red and inflamed as well. I got decent size calves so I thought it would be np... That was the last time I did that....

New Threads