Learning how to cycle

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here is advice with the potential to save you allot of hassle and possible downtime and even discomfort.

Order while you can, pick up a year's worth of gear, AI & PCT. Have more then enough test of various esters on hand. How many guys run out, break a vail, their GF find and tosses it...............plan ahead and save yourself from last minute ordering, multiple packs coming and in the event of a MP scenario..........the possibility of not being able to obtain the compounds you want or need.

Here is an example: you are running some high mg Test mixed with another compound, all is fine until you go solo on that high mg Test and discover you cannot tolerate it. Have some good tried and true Test 250 or 275 on hand or some Cyp 200.

Prop allergy/sensitivity? Pick up some TP or some TPP with your next order and give it a try, see how it works for you before buying 6 vials for a cycle only to determine you cannot run Prop.

Always have AI, I cannot stress this enough. You are in fact better off running out of gear than running out of AI.

Okay enough being nice, back to it you juiceheads.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great post PFM

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ahhh This is why I love you experienced brothers here. Great post man!

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wish I could post the pic of the tren I dropped 2 weeks ago, good thing I had backups.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fell straight to the floor and boom, R.I.P tren.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice post. Back to the basics!

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here is advice with the potential to save you allot of hassle and possible downtime and even discomfort.

Order while you can, pick up a year's worth of gear, AI & PCT. Have more then enough test of various esters on hand. How many guys run out, break a vail, their GF find and tosses it...............plan ahead and save yourself from last minute ordering, multiple packs coming and in the event of a MP scenario..........the possibility of not being able to obtain the compounds you want or need.

Here is an example: you are running some high mg Test mixed with another compound, all is fine until you go solo on that high mg Test and discover you cannot tolerate it. Have some good tried and true Test 250 or 275 on hand or some Cyp 200.

Prop allergy/sensitivity? Pick up some TP or some TPP with your next order and give it a try, see how it works for you before buying 6 vials for a cycle only to determine you cannot run Prop.

Always have AI, I cannot stress this enough. You are in fact better off running out of gear than running out of AI.

Okay enough being nice, back to it you juiceheads.

That was my favorite part

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Way too nice of a post, wandering if PFM has ran out of AI's himself???

Reaction score
PFM knows stuff. You should run for White House!LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
So like after a cycle has begun you find out that your gear from a second source is just oil and further like I did today receive a custom and border protection notice. Oh and then you find out your pct is bunk. Just fucking bummed bro. This shit is not easy to get started

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So like after a cycle has begun you find out that your gear from a second source is just oil and further like I did today receive a custom and border protection notice. Oh and then you find out your pct is bunk. Just fucking bummed bro. This shit is not easy to get started

So like, i don't understand what you're saying. Did you start a cycle before you had everything on hand?

Reaction score
Had it on hand just turned out bunk. What got held at customs was in case I wanted to to extend. Having source issues and just bitching. I appreciate the post as obviously Im still learning and have a ways to go.

New Threads