Learning how to cycle

Reaction score
I,m new to all this but I need to drop a significant amount of weight. In the gym 6 hours a week plus cardio. Lost 55 pounds but need more off. Im 57 years old & suffer from low T. thinking about trying this beginner cycle ; could someone please inform me how I should dose it?
Clenbuterol Tabs
Nolvadex Tablets
Proviron Tablets
Winstrol 20ml
Testosterone Suspension 20ml
Testosterone Propionate Amps
Boldenone 10ml

SkinnyAssShotgun

Reaction score
I'm gonna start a cycle of test e by it self 10 weeks ,think I'll need a AI?

Reaction score
Hi there,
I am new to this forum but not new to gear, but I have never run these compounds in a cycle before.

Test c 300
EQ 300
Hyperrip that contains, test p 80mg, mast p 80mg, tren a 80mg.

Any advice on how to put together a weekly dosing regime,

Thanks

ajp2279

Reaction score
Hi there,
I am new to this forum but not new to gear, but I have never run these compounds in a cycle before.

Test c 300
EQ 300
Hyperrip that contains, test p 80mg, mast p 80mg, tren a 80mg.

Any advice on how to put together a weekly dosing regime,

Thanks

ajp2279

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna start a cycle of test e by it self 10 weeks ,think I'll need a AI?

ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS have an ai on hand. it's cheap and if you need it you already have it. For me 10 weeks is a little on the short side

Reaction score
When sourcing AI/PCT, are research companies a viable option or does that need to come from "your guy" as well?

Reaction score
Blast and cruise all the way, I shut down then just get trt and young forever win win

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much for replying noob me .
Isit something like PCT or thgs to use for post cycle?

how about you come back and love me long time?

Reaction score
ARIMIDEX (ANASTROZOLE) – 1MG / PER TAB – NATCO PHARMA

I’ve been taking medicine of this brand for 2 years. Things are going well for me. No complications or side effects.

Reaction score
Here is advice with the potential to save you allot of hassle and possible downtime and even discomfort.

Order while you can, pick up a year's worth of gear, AI & PCT. Have more then enough test of various esters on hand. How many guys run out, break a vail, their GF find and tosses it...............plan ahead and save yourself from last minute ordering, multiple packs coming and in the event of a MP scenario..........the possibility of not being able to obtain the compounds you want or need.

Here is an example: you are running some high mg Test mixed with another compound, all is fine until you go solo on that high mg Test and discover you cannot tolerate it. Have some good tried and true Test 250 or 275 on hand or some Cyp 200.

Prop allergy/sensitivity? Pick up some TP or some TPP with your next order and give it a try, see how it works for you before buying 6 vials for a cycle only to determine you cannot run Prop.

Always have AI, I cannot stress this enough. You are in fact better off running out of gear than running out of AI.

Okay enough being nice, back to it you juiceheads.
if you're just starting a cycle I've been saying this and I'll keep saying it the best thing you could do for yourself to cut off about 6 years of trial and error of wasted time is to find yourself somebody that knows what the hell he's doing whether it's on the Internet or somebody at your gym or a competitor at your gym and either hire him or convince him to help you. because if you take the time to figure this shit out using forum message boards and the internet it's going to take you six seven years of mistakes before you going to figure it out. first of all the dosages people are using are ridiculous on these message boards so you probably already got it in your head that you need more than you really do any decent bodybuilding trainer would put you in your place right away. I mean young guys will ask questions about supplements supplements what supplement works the best creatine is supposed to work other than creatine there is none they're all bullshit to steal your money. so why don't you take that money you're going to spend on these useless supplements and put it into a decent trainer that'll cut 6 years of trial and error and wasted time and you can start from ahead of the game rather than behind it?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

New Threads