A vacation isn't landing in the cycle to good........advice....

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I am in week 11 of my test only cycle, and I was gonna run 12 weeks. We were together with some family over the weekend and my wife's Aunt invited us down to the beach, which is a pretty big place the week of June 22 thru June 30. No here's the dilemma.

That week I was to start my 10 day Hcg blast. Which if it would just be my wife and kids, there would be know problem in doing so at the beach, but my Mother and Father in Law, Wife's Aunt and Uncle and their son, and my Sister and Brother in law and their kids. So basically I am saying is I can't have a mess a needles in the refrig nor a vial of Hcg........

I was thinking of taking my test vial since it does not need to be stored in refrig, and continuing the Mon and thurs injects at beach and possibly the following week I am back too, which would put me at 14weeks for the cycle. I know it is my first cycle and 14 weeks might be a little long for the first one, but I want see what you guys think. I don't think it's a problem, do you?

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ran my first one for 14 week with no problem. On another note I preloaded a bunch of slin pins with the hcg and stuck them in the freezer in a big empty vitamin container. Then I just took one every day out and stuck it in the fridge to thaw out for tomorrow. Also in another dark colored plastic container.

Hope this helps
S4L

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd extend the cycle.....;)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In would shoot a full week on the 13th, 22nd right before leaving and then on the 30th when I got home.

What ester of test?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
idk man I would just stop the hcg do a huge shot of test and go on vacation lol

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Extend the cycle.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify...... I am thinking of running cycle to 14 weeks instead of 12 weeks, just for the reason being my Hcg blast would be during vaca and that is too many people around with too many needles to be doing that. So I would shoot my test at beach, less supplies. And then I can do Hcg blast while not on vaca.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In would shoot a full week on the 13th, 22nd right before leaving and then on the 30th when I got home.

What ester of test?

So, shoot 500 on the 13th and 22nd and 30th......

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No shoot test right before you leave. 2ml or what ever is double what you normally take. I do it all the time. No big deal. You won't even know the difference. That will hold you over til you get back and are able to pin again.

JM750

Reaction score
Just stay on. no need to pct. LOL

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify...... I am thinking of running cycle to 14 weeks instead of 12 weeks, just for the reason being my Hcg blast would be during vaca and that is too many people around with too many needles to be doing that. So I would shoot my test at beach, less supplies. And then I can do Hcg blast while not on vaca.

double before you leave but still make it a 20 week cycle :D

Cashout

Reaction score
Add one week to your current cycle structure. You don't want to spike your test levels and create a huge peek just prior to starting PCT and your HCG blast. It will throw off the time of the duration you will need to wait for the test to clear your system before you start the HCG.

Add one week. Keep it simple.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
extend the run or bring a private cooler.