Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Scammed first time out

Keep in mind all this happened before I got to SI. Since I've found myself here I've not tried to make any purchases, just listening reading and trying to contribute where I can. And getting quite a few laughs along the way. You all are a ****ing scene!

I started with these forums

Elitefitness
    Steroidology
    Thinksteroids
    Eroids. Of course

I wish I would have kept track of who actually told witch of the following sources were legit. But I can tell you that I did not purchase from any of these without first having someone tell me they were "g2g". There were people pimping sources on all of these boards. Which I'm sure is why so many people new to this end up there. That's why I did. And now I know why you guys guard your sources closely. Good ones are not easy to find. My lesson learned.... If someone out there is pimping it, Stay the **** away

Europeananabolics.com Sustanon 250 nothing but oil

World-pharma.org Nolvadex and clomid, garbage. Since it showed up and I assumed it was legit I then ordered sustanon 250 again nothing but oil

Roidseek.com Sustanon 250 can't say as to quality because this one got me a Customs and Border Protection notice. (Do you end up flagged after that. It says "one envelope containing anabolic steroids" I gotta assume you are)

Healthwarehouse.com Only winner. Pins. Fast and cheap. 100 3ml 23G

So I had two redijects of sustanon which I pinned on mon and thurs, perfect exactly what I expected to feel. Following Monday pinned sus from europeananabolics.com and nothing, felt nothing. Told myself it was just my head so Thursday pinned sus from world-pharma.org and nothing. Pinned once more on the following Monday still nothing. And everything went in the trash

I'm ****ing glad I found this spot and I hope this will help someone save some coin and stress

Thanks

Re: Scammed first time out

Welcome brother... sorry for ur loss, there in a better place now ;-)
    Enjoy Your Ride!

Thanks

dude, you are going to the wrong places. Find a good domestic source and be done. It is not that hard to do. I only go outside of usa for good orals.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

He had pm'd me this and didn't want to post it because he felt embarrassed about it.... I let him know NOBODY is going to give him any grief about it. I told him about my first purchase through Biogen and how I was sent some bunk shit.

Happens to the best of us.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

Jayjay82 (04-09-2015),notdorianyates (11-02-2014),Retired Bulldog (11-11-2014)

Thanks

Ooh, and those sites you just named off have SCAM written all over them. You need to do your homework.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,510 Times in 2,187 Posts

yes it happens my friend, around here we call it "Getting zeeked"
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Yaya For This Useful Post:

Cobra Strike (10-21-2014)

Thanks

welcome to SI. BTW, I have test vials.........very cheap. ask anyone, they're g2g!!

J/K bro! lol....we've all been scammed at least once. now you're on the cool kids board though
    "Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

Thanks
    Thanked 3,570 Times in 1,612 Posts

Welcome bro! Even those of us that have been around for a bit get scammed here and there. It's just part of the game we play! I personally got taken for 1800 from a trusted "friend" I found on the boards about a year ago.

Sorry you had to learn the hard way my brother!
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks

I got scammed out of 400 on a sponsor who decided to run out the door on another forum. Along with a lot of other peoples money. It happens in this game. It is all a chance you take. BTW, I broke my balls acquiring good sources. No one ever just handed them to me. But I don not mind helping out good Bro's when they need it. Normally, if you put time in on a board that I'm on, I'll help you.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Yeah sorry for your loss. This happens to everyone. You gotta learn this shit so you don't get scammed. Well so you don't get scammed often. Some good Bros turn bad. FYI every site you just listed lives and pays the bills off of new folks like yourself.

Peanut Butter ****Sock GuerillaKilla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 535 Posts

Brother, no one is going to make fun of you for what happened.

In fact, we have an unofficial support group.

I think our collective goal is to hog tie and slow**** any and all persons found to be scammers, or reverse scammers at that. Dont be afraid to reach out to people and ask the right questions if you feel something is "off". That is exactly what places like this are for, to share stories good and bad, and to do what we can to help each other out.

Oh, we also like to **** with Tiller and Bravo. And Df likes to discuss the meaning of Pie.

Peanut Butter ****Sock GuerillaKilla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 535 Posts

And under no circumstances, EVER, trust that **** 11Bravo. He scammed me out of pictures of his exes tits, and still hasnt made it right. Scamming ****.

Thanks

I started on Elite, with the guides on how to get "supplements". Then moved over to Steroidology - and got scammed, and then found this site and a few others. I hear what you are saying about being scammed - its the nature of the game. Im sure you will learn from the experience and get the chance to move on and accomplish your goals!