Scammed first time out

Reaction score
Keep in mind all this happened before I got to SI. Since I've found myself here I've not tried to make any purchases, just listening reading and trying to contribute where I can. And getting quite a few laughs along the way. You all are a fucking scene!

I started with these forums

Elitefitness
Steroidology
Thinksteroids
Eroids. Of course

I wish I would have kept track of who actually told witch of the following sources were legit. But I can tell you that I did not purchase from any of these without first having someone tell me they were "g2g". There were people pimping sources on all of these boards. Which I'm sure is why so many people new to this end up there. That's why I did. And now I know why you guys guard your sources closely. Good ones are not easy to find. My lesson learned.... If someone out there is pimping it, Stay the fuck away

Europeananabolics.com Sustanon 250 nothing but oil

World-pharma.org Nolvadex and clomid, garbage. Since it showed up and I assumed it was legit I then ordered sustanon 250 again nothing but oil

Roidseek.com Sustanon 250 can't say as to quality because this one got me a Customs and Border Protection notice. (Do you end up flagged after that. It says "one envelope containing anabolic steroids" I gotta assume you are)

Healthwarehouse.com Only winner. Pins. Fast and cheap. 100 3ml 23G

So I had two redijects of sustanon which I pinned on mon and thurs, perfect exactly what I expected to feel. Following Monday pinned sus from europeananabolics.com and nothing, felt nothing. Told myself it was just my head so Thursday pinned sus from world-pharma.org and nothing. Pinned once more on the following Monday still nothing. And everything went in the trash

I'm fucking glad I found this spot and I hope this will help someone save some coin and stress

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome brother... sorry for ur loss, there in a better place now ;-)

JM750

Reaction score
dude, you are going to the wrong places. Find a good domestic source and be done. It is not that hard to do. I only go outside of usa for good orals.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He had pm'd me this and didn't want to post it because he felt embarrassed about it.... I let him know NOBODY is going to give him any grief about it. I told him about my first purchase through Biogen and how I was sent some bunk shit.

Happens to the best of us.

JM750

Reaction score
Ooh, and those sites you just named off have SCAM written all over them. You need to do your homework.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yes it happens my friend, around here we call it "Getting zeeked"

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to SI. BTW, I have test vials.........very cheap. ask anyone, they're g2g!!

J/K bro! lol....we've all been scammed at least once. now you're on the cool kids board though :)

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro! Even those of us that have been around for a bit get scammed here and there. It's just part of the game we play! I personally got taken for 1800 from a trusted "friend" I found on the boards about a year ago.

Sorry you had to learn the hard way my brother!

JM750

Reaction score
I got scammed out of 400 on a sponsor who decided to run out the door on another forum. Along with a lot of other peoples money. It happens in this game. It is all a chance you take. BTW, I broke my balls acquiring good sources. No one ever just handed them to me. But I don not mind helping out good Bro's when they need it. Normally, if you put time in on a board that I'm on, I'll help you.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah sorry for your loss. This happens to everyone. You gotta learn this shit so you don't get scammed. Well so you don't get scammed often. Some good Bros turn bad. FYI every site you just listed lives and pays the bills off of new folks like yourself.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Brother, no one is going to make fun of you for what happened.

In fact, we have an unofficial support group.

I think our collective goal is to hog tie and slowfuck any and all persons found to be scammers, or reverse scammers at that. Dont be afraid to reach out to people and ask the right questions if you feel something is "off". That is exactly what places like this are for, to share stories good and bad, and to do what we can to help each other out.

Oh, we also like to fuck with Tiller and Bravo. And Df likes to discuss the meaning of Pie.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And under no circumstances, EVER, trust that fuck 11Bravo. He scammed me out of pictures of his exes tits, and still hasnt made it right. Scamming fuck.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I started on Elite, with the guides on how to get "supplements". Then moved over to Steroidology - and got scammed, and then found this site and a few others. I hear what you are saying about being scammed - its the nature of the game. Im sure you will learn from the experience and get the chance to move on and accomplish your goals!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
everyone get scammed at some point..no big deal

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What exactly do you mean you could feel it in your first and second pin but you couldn't feel it in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th. What exactly did you "feel"?

Reaction score
Yeah sorry for your loss. This happens to everyone. You gotta learn this shit so you don't get scammed. Well so you don't get scammed often. Some good Bros turn bad. FYI every site you just listed lives and pays the bills off of new folks like yourself.

Yeah that's def what I've come to see. I first showed up and wanted to believe everybody really is trying to do you a solid. Fucked up but yeah live and learn right

Reaction score
What exactly do you mean you could feel it in your first and second pin but you couldn't feel it in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th. What exactly did you "feel"?

The first two pins my heart rate was up within minutes and by midday my energy was up and I couldn't wait to get off work to get to the gym. I was nearly twitching. And it held up between pins. The next three didn't feel anything at all. By the time I'd pinned the 5th I could feel myself, slowing down. Not really sure how to explain it. But I could tell that what I got from the first two was dwindling not maintaining or getting stronger. I know there are some long esters in there as well as short. So by a week and a half the long were still going its not that I felt like right back to normal or anything And libido and what not was still up. But it was not the same. At all.
Don't know if that just means I'm sensitive to test or what. Possibly more sensitive to the shorter esters? Before I had started all this I was seriously thinking I might be a candidate for hrt. 38, eat well, sleep well, exercise regularly have a job that keeps me active as shit. Yet I'm fatigued a lot have to force myself to the gym, have little energy when im there and libido has been for shit.
Oh and I'm stressed as a motherfucker cuz I'm gonna be a dad come sept and that shit hit me like a freight train caught in an avalanche! I feel like a normal fucking human on test.

Reaction score
He had pm'd me this and didn't want to post it because he felt embarrassed about it.... I let him know NOBODY is going to give him any grief about it. I told him about my first purchase through Biogen and how I was sent some bunk shit.

Happens to the best of us.

Thanks for the encouragement... It's much appreciated.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate to hear that you got scammed. But I am not sure you gave it enough time. I didn't notice anything till about my 6th week of test e. The things you thought you noticed that soon were probably just in your head. It takes time for test to build in your system.

New Threads