Scammed first time out

basskiller

Elite
Reaction score
sorry to hear about that.. The only real decent site out of the ones you mentioned is Millard's site Thinksteroids aka Meso

Reaction score
Welcome Brother. It sucks getting burnt. Moneys hard to come by to have someone scam you out of. Most of those sites pray on people for that reason and hide in their Virtual Word.. AnalogMan

Reaction score
I'm a first timers as well, Just found this site after being on, ology, Elite, Evo, think.
But before that I ordered from from mexico last week.
I might be in the same boat lol After reading more and more, I kinda feel more and more dumb lol
"Crosses Fingers"

Reaction score
Maybe this will ease your pain I got hit 4 times for over $3900 bro. So smile its live and learn we all been burned. Domestic is the way to go

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't remember which bullshit one I started on but I got scammed there. Don't feel bad. At least you found your way to the right place

Reaction score
It's so much easier to get scammed internationally, and every overseas site I've ever looked at is so damn expensive.. I'd rather take my chances with some guys homebrew than that lol

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yep it happens. Knock on wood I found si before I made a big purchase.

oldschool67

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never got scammed....because im a broke son -of- a- ma bitch!!!hahahaaaaauuuuuugggggg...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never got scammed....because im a broke son -of- a- ma bitch!!!hahahaaaaauuuuuugggggg...

Yes you did. You've purchased from world pharma. I remember that shit. You bought their trenaholic or whatever they call their "HG" tren.

Reaction score
yeah man we all get scammed sooner or later. I got Zeeked on ology. You will find a good domestic source eventually. goodluck

Reaction score
Unfortunately, the digital age leaves us wide open being scammed...

shenky

Reaction score
I got scammed twice in a row, as well.

Extremely underdosed Geneza test cyp from Naps, and underdosed (bunk?) NPP from Pinnacle. About 1,000 dollars of shit. Well, the ancilleries from Geneza are good to go, so I have that going for me

Reaction score
It makes me feel so much better to hear so many others got taken too. I mean it pisses me off there are so many POS out there taking advantage of us but at least I don't feel like such an idiot for being the only one who fell for their scams. Definitely feels like a brotherhood with everyone.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board and I always say we don't know better if we don't know better but once we do know better there are no excuses.

Reaction score
I just switched over today, much better information for people trying to do things right the first time!

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I got scammed twice in a row, as well.

Extremely underdosed Geneza test cyp from Naps, and underdosed (bunk?) NPP from Pinnacle. About 1,000 dollars of shit. Well, the ancilleries from Geneza are good to go, so I have that going for me
On a short winter bulk cycle with Geneza Oxymetholone 50 included, at 2 weeks now (75mgs ed) and I'm getting very skeptical about it, good reviews (for whatever that's worth anymore), good price....just used to androlic of old! I meant to mention sorry about you luck...in a row, way shitty

Last edited:
Reaction score
i made 4 or 5 purchases from what i believed to be a great reliable source.. all the gear was awesome and g2g. but just got taken for 400$ :( pretty upsetting because now ive lost my connect. damn the luck!! guess it happens to the best of us

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
sucks man but everyone has been scammed at some point. at least it was only money and you didnt damage your health or anything with bad gear