Thanks

Call me crazy or tell me I'm not

Ok so currently I am running TE, Mast , Inject var

I get no pip from te or mast but since adding the Var If I am not super careful I will get the 3 or 4 day pip nbd all in the game , but not the strange part

I swear about the same time everyday if there is pip in any of my inject site (glutes, venti, delts) It will flare up

No pain to a feeling of swelling heat and pip pretty much ed after lunch. Advil works fine to get rid of it . How ever how long can I eat advil before ****ing up my stomach?

Has or does this happen to anyone else . I dont get y the flare ups happen and I go from nothing to swollen in all the sites if there is any soreness at all?
    Enjoy Your Ride!

Thanks

Re: Call me crazy or tell me I'm not

My buddy has the exact and I mean the exact same issue. He found out he is mildly/moderately allergic to cottonseed oil. Unfortunately the guy we go through uses that frequently as his carrier oil of choice. My buddy just cuts all of his gear 50/50 with grape seed oil and it seems to work for him 90% of the time. It sucks bc he has bigger injections, but it helps with the PIP and swelling.

We racked our brains forever trying to pinpoint what the hell was going on. From my experience (and mine alone) I would say when all else fails you probably have an allergy. Is the var in a different carrier than the other two? I bet it is.......

Thanks

Var is Glycol . Its some tricky shit I bet that's what's going on. Not to much longer to go on the blast, I just thought it was so strange that it would be fine all day then about after lunch all the inj. points would flare up with a feeling of swelling and tightness

thanks for the help
    Enjoy Your Ride!

Thanks

Advil is fine its Tylenol that will screw you up. Acetaminophen acually to much will screw up your kidneys but ibuprofen is fine its really tough to overdose on it.

Thanks

I had a similar issue with injecting Tren-A in my delts for some reason. If i had trained delts or was going to train delts it would cause a feeling like i had an infection in my shoulder. I even got it after getting a massage once... that was the worst one i had. it would usually just last a few days but its annoying. It would swell and get warm and limit my range of motion a bit.

Never did figure out what it was but the Ace was kick starting a long ester Tren run so i stopped it after a bit and no more issues... dont really think it was an allergy because i didnt get the issue when I injected into the glutes but that is such a large muscle I may not have noticed anything.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

"Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.