Tren Cough Sporaticly???

cotton2012

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So first time using tren a 400mg/week. stacked with mast p 500mg/week and test 200mg/week. My question is, third week pinning tren ace EOD and I get the tren cough from monday pinn, didn't get it before didn't get it today. I've read several places people either get the cough or they don't, just curious but has anyone gotten sporadic tren cough or do you guys always get it or just never get it, thanks

-Cotton

schultz1

Honorary VIP
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive pinned tren 2x this week, no cough either time.

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got it randomly as well. Just every now and then would get it after pinning.

Reaction score
i havent gotten it yet. only thing thats happened to me is twice ive gotten a strange kind of head rush that gives me about a ten minute head ache and i get shortness of breathe that lasts for 10-15 minutes. but like i said that has only happened to me two times

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im on my 6 week running tren eod. And i only got it once when i pinned the quad. Apparently you get it when you hit a blood vessel. Everyone is different though

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive pinned tren at 150 EOD for 4 weeks now, Ive gotten 1 episode of coughing. some people get it some people dont. Ive hit blood vessels and not gotten it. Its random as hell

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've pinned tren a 100 ed and only got 2 times.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes it is random my friend.

I will say a lot of guys prime the needle by letting oil run over it, I wouldnt do that with tren as it seems to increase the chance of coughing and seeing black spots and shit. If you are running multiple compounds you may want to load the tren first, then add your other shit like test and prime with that. That way you may be lessening the chances of tren cough. Some guys believe that if the tren hits a vessel you cough, others that it has to do with priming it, etc. I say,

My opinion, I cough = my wife gives me the thumbs up and we laugh about it while she picks me up off the floor and wipes the snot from my face.

I <3 Tren

JM750

Reaction score
Im on my 6 week running tren eod. And i only got it once when i pinned the quad. Apparently you get it when you hit a blood vessel. Everyone is different though

this right here.

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The only time I got it was when I pinned quad. Nicked a vein I think, wasn't fun.

11Bravo

Elite
Reaction score
Yes it is random my friend.

I will say a lot of guys prime the needle by letting oil run over it, I wouldnt do that with tren as it seems to increase the chance of coughing and seeing black spots and shit. If you are running multiple compounds you may want to load the tren first, then add your other shit like test and prime with that. That way you may be lessening the chances of tren cough. Some guys believe that if the tren hits a vessel you cough, others that it has to do with priming it, etc. I say,

My opinion, I cough = my wife gives me the thumbs up and we laugh about it while she picks me up off the floor and wipes the snot from my face.

I <3 Tren

As bad as I hate to, I have to agree with this asshole.

New Threads