Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    923
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 33 Times in 22 Posts

    Who are the real terrorists?

    Is anyone here actually afraid of what this government defines as a "terrorist" attack? Are you afraid that jihadist Muslims are coming to kill you?

    I live in a major city and this has not caused one ounce of terror to me. It has not effected the way I've wanted to live my life. Directly it has not done anything but kill a few Americans. Less Americans than are killed driving to work on any given year in this country.

    Now what group are Americans afraid of? Are you afraid of the United States government restricting access to firearms and leaving you defenseless? Are you afraid that the united states government will illegally invade your privacy and record all of your private communications and at any moment if they suspect you of anything will then listen to every private communication you've made?

    Are you afraid that your business won't survive new government healthcare regulations? Are you a low wage earner who fears what you will do when your employer had no choice but to cut you down to part time because they can't afford the obamacare package?

    These are the fears most often told to me by my fellow Americans. So I ask you. Who are you living in fear of? Who are the real terrorists?

  2. #2
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,494
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,098 Times in 7,789 Posts

    Re: Who are the real terrorists?

    I live in fear that there is not one branch of government looking out for us anymore. Not even the courts; our last defense from tyranny...

    But what I'm really afraid of are the people in the Country that want this to happen. The people that want government to continue doing more and more for them. Not just big welfare handouts either. I mean even the day to day shit. People calling the police or the local code enforcement department because their neighbor didn't mow the lawn... Because their house is in disprepair. They want maximum punishment for the most subtle violation of any code or regulation. Or when there is no code or regulation they scream for more regulation...

    We all hate each other. We have no patience anymore. People like to talk about how we're to be "tolerant" of diversity... Bullshit. We aren't tolerant of anything.

    The people of this country are completely to blame for ALLOWING our government to continue to strip us of our rights. Allowing the government to disregard statements such as "shall make no law" and then make laws, prosecute and destroy based on those new laws.

    I'm disgusted. This country is going down the toilet and the dependents are accelerating the process.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  3. #3
    Elite StoliFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,327
    Thanks
    644
    Thanked 389 Times in 275 Posts

    Re: Who are the real terrorists?

    lawyers r terrorists, especially accident lawyers.

    jk, well not really.

    I have yet to see a car bomb or similar terrorists activity interrupt my life, but I think we don't want it to get to the point. Prevention is necessary, just it needs to be done without violating our privacy.

    I agree with POB, we're sheep not doing anything.

  4. #4
    Elite bubbagump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,319
    Thanks
    290
    Thanked 221 Times in 164 Posts

    Re: Who are the real terrorists?

    Im afraid of people just sitting on their ass and watching it go to hell. Slack ass call your self Americans that stand by and watch the country get molested by welfare junkies, lawyers and political correctness. Everybody wants their piece of the pie- and their neighbors, because their neighbors pie has whipped cream and thats just not fair that they dont.. Nobody wants to earn their shit. They want it handed to them. And if its not good enough they cry and bitch until its handed to them on a silver platter. POB is right about people hating each other and having no patience. Why would you be when you can sue somebody for anything. Neighbors house looks like shit? Sue him. Coffee too hot, Sue Mcdonalds. You thought cruise control was auto pilot and you crashed your RV? Sue Winnebago. You cut your arm robbing someones house and need stitches? Sue them. This shit really happened folks. We had some kids stealing lumber from a job site and taking it to the woods to build a tree house. One kid fell and broke his leg on our site and made big money. For stealing shit.. According to the govt. Patriots are the terrorists. If you have guns, go to church, support the Constitution, speak out against tyranny, etc. you are probably on a watch list. ****ing NSA and wiretaps, TSA, Homeland, all a big waste of OUR money. How many attacks have they stopped? How many BILLIONS a year do we throw at them? For what? Safety? Give me a ****ing break.....

  5. #5
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 729 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Who are the real terrorists?

    Originally Posted by 69nites View Post
    Is anyone here actually afraid of what this government defines as a "terrorist" attack? Are you afraid that jihadist Muslims are coming to kill you?

    I live in a major city and this has not caused one ounce of terror to me. It has not effected the way I've wanted to live my life. Directly it has not done anything but kill a few Americans. Less Americans than are killed driving to work on any given year in this country.

    Now what group are Americans afraid of? Are you afraid of the United States government restricting access to firearms and leaving you defenseless? Are you afraid that the united states government will illegally invade your privacy and record all of your private communications and at any moment if they suspect you of anything will then listen to every private communication you've made?

    Are you afraid that your business won't survive new government healthcare regulations? Are you a low wage earner who fears what you will do when your employer had no choice but to cut you down to part time because they can't afford the obamacare package?

    These are the fears most often told to me by my fellow Americans. So I ask you. Who are you living in fear of? Who are the real terrorists?
    69 you nailed it.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  6. #6
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 729 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Who are the real terrorists?

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I live in fear that there is not one branch of government looking out for us anymore. Not even the courts; our last defense from tyranny...

    But what I'm really afraid of are the people in the Country that want this to happen. The people that want government to continue doing more and more for them. Not just big welfare handouts either. I mean even the day to day shit. People calling the police or the local code enforcement department because their neighbor didn't mow the lawn... Because their house is in disprepair. They want maximum punishment for the most subtle violation of any code or regulation. Or when there is no code or regulation they scream for more regulation...

    We all hate each other. We have no patience anymore. People like to talk about how we're to be "tolerant" of diversity... Bullshit. We aren't tolerant of anything.

    The people of this country are completely to blame for ALLOWING our government to continue to strip us of our rights. Allowing the government to disregard statements such as "shall make no law" and then make laws, prosecute and destroy based on those new laws.

    I'm disgusted. This country is going down the toilet and the dependents are accelerating the process.
    It's the ones crying for "tolerance" that demand everything they hear from the media should be banned. I've been saying this for years now............wake up people.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  7. #7
    Elite RISE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,236
    Thanks
    1,323
    Thanked 1,505 Times in 825 Posts

    Re: Who are the real terrorists?

    I've been sitting here writing and erasing shit for about 30 minutes trying to explain what my fears are, and all of them lead to another problem even if they are fixed. My fear is humans. How can you rely on a species that only does what is best for its individual self? You want a government that does whats good for ALL our needs, good luck. A human won't do that, and the human race can't even agree on what would be best for all of us. It's a never ending battle that will continue to go on until we destroy ourselves because we don't see the bigger picture and only do things that affect our lives in a positive manner.

  8. #8
    Elite RISE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,236
    Thanks
    1,323
    Thanked 1,505 Times in 825 Posts

    Re: Who are the real terrorists?

    meant to put positive in ""

  9. #9
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 729 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Who are the real terrorists?

    Originally Posted by RISE View Post
    I've been sitting here writing and erasing shit for about 30 minutes trying to explain what my fears are, and all of them lead to another problem even if they are fixed. My fear is humans. How can you rely on a species that only does what is best for its individual self? You want a government that does whats good for ALL our needs, good luck. A human won't do that, and the human race can't even agree on what would be best for all of us. It's a never ending battle that will continue to go on until we destroy ourselves because we don't see the bigger picture and only do things that affect our lives in a positive manner.
    I don't want a Government that does what's good for ALL, I want a Gov. that favors the working, contributing folks. This Administration is the biggest pro-handout Admin ever. Just because a person can cross a border DOES NOT entitle them to housing, food, medical.......although all this free shit is nothing new it's past time to slow it down and this Admin has only only encouraged it.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  10. #10
    Elite DarksideSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 425 Times in 218 Posts

    Re: Who are the real terrorists?

    I carry a gun and have the skills and the balls to use it, so I fear nothing.
    "Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    923
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 33 Times in 22 Posts

    Re: Who are the real terrorists?

    Originally Posted by DarksideSix View Post
    I carry a gun and have the skills and the balls to use it, so I fear nothing.
    A gun isn't going to save you from a drone attack.

    Speaking of, I highly recommend that everyone takes up drone hunting. That's what the second amendment is for.

  12. #12
    Elite DF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,408
    Thanks
    4,999
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 1,803 Posts

    Re: Who are the real terrorists?

    I'm going to live with Darkside.

  13. #13
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 729 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Who are the real terrorists?

    Originally Posted by DarksideSix View Post
    I carry a gun and have the skills and the balls to use it, so I fear nothing.
    When all the money is gone and the generations of entitlements have have bread their way to completely dominate the population, they will riot, they will burn, they will carry out their crybaby attacks.

    Remember no civilization or country reigns #1 forever, but making the inevitable come sooner is small thinking.

    Afraid for myself..................no not me.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  14. #14
    Senior Member JM750's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lost in Assachusetts
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: Who are the real terrorists?

    The United States has killed more innocent people then any terrorist group has done. Our Government leaders are far worse then any terrorist.

  15. #15
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,494
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,098 Times in 7,789 Posts

    Re: Who are the real terrorists?

    Originally Posted by JM750 View Post
    The United States has killed more innocent people then any terrorist group has done. Our Government leaders are far worse then any terrorist.

    That's exactly the point here. And now they are undertaking the disarming of the people and are slowly turning their guns toward us. Check out copblock.org and look at the way swat teams are arming themselves with tanks and high powered rifles. Look at how many no-knock warrants are being issued. Look at how many innocent people are being killed by over-zealous cops with no knock warrants.

    A seven year old girl asleep on a couch shot in the head by a tactical cop on a raid - http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-pol...estifies-court
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  16. #16
    Senior Member JM750's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lost in Assachusetts
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: Who are the real terrorists?

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    That's exactly the point here. And now they are undertaking the disarming of the people and are slowly turning their guns toward us. Check out copblock.org and look at the way swat teams are arming themselves with tanks and high powered rifles. Look at how many no-knock warrants are being issued. Look at how many innocent people are being killed by over-zealous cops with no knock warrants.

    A seven year old girl asleep on a couch shot in the head by a tactical cop on a raid - http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-pol...estifies-court
    It is making me sick. They are literally stealing all our civil liberties away from us right before our very eyes. And I'm not too sure what the hell we need to do to stop it? They are over riding the constitution on us like it was never even written. Not only that, they keep stealing all our hard earned money we make from getting our ****ing asses out of bed each day and going to work. It's a God Damn shame.

  17. #17
    Veteran BigGameHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Knots Landing
    Posts
    6,067
    Thanks
    9,345
    Thanked 6,991 Times in 2,995 Posts

    Re: Who are the real terrorists?

    Fear? Not so much. Attorneys (future politicians) and the media are the ones Ive got my eye on.

    That said, I dont think its wise to ignore the Jihad towel headed ****s that want to kill us all. Im not happy how the media and the current admin use it as a spring board to social engineer us of our freedoms.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    923
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 33 Times in 22 Posts

    Re: Who are the real terrorists?

    Originally Posted by BigGameHunter View Post
    Fear? Not so much. Attorneys (future politicians) and the media are the ones Ive got my eye on.

    That said, I dont think its wise to ignore the Jihad towel headed ****s that want to kill us all. Im not happy how the media and the current admin use it as a spring board to social engineer us of our freedoms.
    The killing for alah thing is just rhetoric used by people that the united states government left hanging out to dry after our leaders got what they wanted from them.

    The assholes thought they could manipulate a whole region to do their bidding and bleed for our cause and American blood wouldn't be spilled. 9/11 was a direct result of that.

    Power mongers like obama and Bush LOVED 9/11. They could never have pushed their agendas through without it.

  19. #19
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,494
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,098 Times in 7,789 Posts

    Re: Who are the real terrorists?

    Originally Posted by 69nites View Post
    The killing for alah thing is just rhetoric used by people that the united states government left hanging out to dry after our leaders got what they wanted from them.

    The assholes thought they could manipulate a whole region to do their bidding and bleed for our cause and American blood wouldn't be spilled. 9/11 was a direct result of that.

    Power mongers like obama and Bush LOVED 9/11. They could never have pushed their agendas through without it.
    As evidenced by us actually contemplating arming syrian rebels. They're al quada... And we're going to arm them. So they can then turn around with them. How dumb are we?
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  20. #20
    Elite AlphaD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8,117
    Thanks
    3,966
    Thanked 3,271 Times in 1,933 Posts

    Re: Who are the real terrorists?

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    As evidenced by us actually contemplating arming syrian rebels. They're al quada... And we're going to arm them. So they can then turn around with them. How dumb are we?
    Not mention bring them here to U.S.........http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...efugees-in-U-S


    Look, the US is past the point of no return........Too many Americans don't have the "American Dream" anymore to work hard and get what is given to you by working hard. It is all lost in goverment freebies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Terrorists take 170 hostages in Radisson Hotel in French colony of Mali
    By NbleSavage in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-22-2015, 08:26 PM
  2. God Damn Terrorists!
    By trodizzle in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-07-2015, 01:54 PM
  3. A real man and a real hero. Giving his story of what happened (NSFL)
    By Georgia in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-16-2013, 09:39 AM
  4. Real world results from T3/Clen
    By Spongy in forum Clenbuterol, Cytomel T-3, ECA Stacks, etc.
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 09:09 PM
  5. The real PhatBastard exposed!!!!!!
    By Zeek in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 10:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •