Input with my cycle

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey all,got some questions I wanna ask and need some advice on what to do,right now im in week 5 of my Test Cyp and NPP cycle,and im planning on running this cycle for about 20-22 weeks hopefully,then I was gonna drop the NPP and add Masteron Eth and Anavar for another 14-16 weeks.Ive leaned out a little,im down to 260 from 278 and im trying to put on some more lean mass before I drop the NPP and then finish off with the other two compounds.I was wondering is this a pretty good cycle for my goal or should I add the masteron eth now and run it the whole time? Any help or advice would be appreciated all:cool:

Bullseye

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What are you planning/doing for mg?

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What are you planning/doing for mg?

Right now im using 800mg of test cyp,750mg of NPP and I was thinking about using 400-500mg of masteron eth and 75mg-100mg of anavar later

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Personally i like var at 100mg ed in split doses.

As far as mast enth, i would run it now and run it for the length of the rest of your cycle, its a relatively mild compound that when taken regularly can have some outstanding effects on your strength, density, and overall leanness (is leanness a word?)

The thing about mast is, to see the best results (or really make it worth while) you need to already be at 10% BF or around there. I mean, you will get results from it regardless of your BF%, but nearly everyone will tell you to get that masteron look you need to already be around that 10%.

Libido will go up, it has natural anti estrogenic properties, and works awesome with test/tren/ var cycles. On my last Test/Tren/Mast cycle i added var in at 100 mgs ed in split doses and threw in hyges at 4iu a day split, and holy shit my body morphed.

Problems were good cholesterol went to shit, there were some pump issues, and there were occasional headaches. My var i had is top of the line, and taking it pre workout the pumps on chest and back day almost caused me to tear fiber. Unreal.

Anyway brother, just my thoughts, hope something in there helps you.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As GK said Mast thru the cycle wouldn't be bad. Var for 14-16 weeks is going to screw your lipids. I'm not too sure with your health issues that's a good idea.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeahh bulls remember you're a big bear and need some tlc. I know you've had blood pressure issues in the past and I always preach to you and say be careful. So I'll say it again my brother. Be carefull. How is your bp? The var is pretty crappy as far as cholesterol goes so having high bp mixed in with high cholesterol isn't good. So make sure If you do this, make sure you get checked out.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As GK said Mast thru the cycle wouldn't be bad. Var for 14-16 weeks is going to screw your lipids. I'm not too sure with your health issues that's a good idea.

Yeahh bulls remember you're a big bear and need some tlc. I know you've had blood pressure issues in the past and I always preach to you and say be careful. So I'll say it again my brother. Be carefull. How is your bp? The var is pretty crappy as far as cholesterol goes so having high bp mixed in with high cholesterol isn't good. So make sure If you do this, make sure you get checked out.

yea DF I wasn't gonna run Var but 8 weeks,i should've verified that,and my blood pressure is good now,im taking 3 different BP Meds and with the doses of npp and test,its running 127/74,plus I take cholesterol meds and I keep a check on it.

ive ran masteron before and loved it,only problem,im not 10% BF but I still got some results from it

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stay on npp, lower dose to 100/wk or so for joints

Add in mast now at 600/wk

5 weeks later add var 100mg pre-workout (var at least 5 days a week, gives ur liver a 2 day break and wont affect var build up)

Lower test cyp to 750/wk (help lower water gain)

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stay on npp, lower dose to 100/wk or so for joints

Add in mast now at 600/wk

5 weeks later add var 100mg pre-workout (var at least 5 days a week, gives ur liver a 2 day break and wont affect var build up)

Lower test cyp to 750/wk (help lower water gain)
shouldn't I wait till the last 8 weeks to start the var?

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so how does this look now

Test Cyp-800mg/week
Npp-750mg/week
Masteron eth-600mg/week

then the last 8 weeks drop the npp and add var

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Right now im using 800mg of test cyp,750mg of NPP and I was thinking about using 400-500mg of masteron eth and 75mg-100mg of anavar later

This seems pretty good Bullseye. The doses are heavy, but if that woks for you its great.

I am on my 18th week of test e/npp and i have 2 more weeks to go. I am running 500mg test and 400mg npp and i absolutely love this cycle. I tried to up the dose of test, but it wasnt needed. I will run this cycle again after taking 8-10 weeks of after week 20.

I am able to work out 5 days a week even with powerlifitng. No joint pain, incredible strength gains, very little water

I wonder how my cycle would be if i add masteron e to it a couple months from now?? now you can let me know bro

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This seems pretty good Bullseye. The doses are heavy, but if that woks for you its great.

I am on my 18th week of test e/npp and i have 2 more weeks to go. I am running 500mg test and 400mg npp and i absolutely love this cycle. I tried to up the dose of test, but it wasnt needed. I will run this cycle again after taking 8-10 weeks of after week 20.

I am able to work out 5 days a week even with powerlifitng. No joint pain, incredible strength gains, very little water

I wonder how my cycle would be if i add masteron e to it a couple months from now?? now you can let me know bro

yea they are high doses,but to me I feel my body just gets immune so fast to everything,like medications,etc with these doses im getting results now,ive never used npp before now,always used deca,and I love the npp much better lol except the pinning eod lol..........

I think if you add masteron now,it will help you finish up,it would be a great addition man

and with the npp,no water like with deca.....the deca blew me up like a balloon,but npp hasn't,this is my 5th week into my cycle,im gonna run
test,npp,masteron for 20-22 weeks then drop the npp and add var for the last 8 weeks

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nah i will add masteron to my cycle when i start it up again in 10 weeks time.

Npp is great, you dont have to pin eod, but with 750mg you might have too.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nah i will add masteron to my cycle when i start it up again in 10 weeks time.

Npp is great, you dont have to pin eod, but with 750mg you might have too.

well actually its 720mg/week of npp and I pin m/w/f still that's a lot in a syringe lol

New Threads