Arlington officer charged in steroids ring fired

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) A North Texas police officer accused of protecting an alleged drug dealer and helping sell anabolic steroids to department personnel has been fired.
Arlington police Chief Will Johnson on Thursday afternoon announced the firing of Officer Thomas Kantzos. He'd been with the force since 1995.

Johnson also expanded random drug testing to all police employees amid the federal investigation. Such testing previously only applied to undercover police and officers seeking promotions.

Kantzos was arrested Tuesday and charged with exceeding authorized access to a protected computer.

Investigators say Kantzos, who's free on bond, used police databases to slip information to an alleged dealer and helped arrange steroids sales to other officers. The drug suspect was arrested in January and became an FBI witness.

Another implicated officer committed suicide Tuesday.

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn it's not good, it's close to Ronnie Coleman neighborhood.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of LE here in Texas that juice. I'm sure it's the same in other states. I feel kind of bad for them. We all have a lot to lose if we get caught; now just imagine walking in one of our states fine correctional facilities with a "LE" label. No wonder the other one offed himself. Beats Anal Injected Death Sentance.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know in a lot of departments there seems to be a lot of "looking the other way." The majority of issues that we see with LE getting busted has to do with hooking up fellow officers/protecting dealers. I don't have a lot of sympathy for those LE officers. Trust me, the entire department knew Coleman was on the juice... But he didn't talk about it and didn't put himself in the middle of deals/distribution.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
bSyocvg.png

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So the dealer turned snitch. Faggot

Times Roman

Reaction score
I have a tough time with LE personnel that feel they are above the laws they are paid to enforce...

...arresting others that do the very same things they are doing.

JM750

Reaction score
It is funny how us guys can only get a TRT dose of test from a Dr. Just enough to make yer dick stand up. But these Flaming Faggots can go to the Dr and have them grow tits for them, and cut off their balls and cock and reshape it into a fake Vagina's. WTF is the world coming to??

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Regs you always come through with the pics and detailed info.

I like that about you.

New Threads