Thanks

tren with high or low test?

right now im running tren A with 200mg a week test (my trt). ive heard so many different stories on this high vs low test with tren i dont know what to believe. a popular one is test and tren fight for the same receptors. or that side effects of tren are so much worse with higher test. can i get some peoples ideas and experiences with this? will the higher test say 500-600mg per week with tren really give better results?

Elite
    Thanks

Re: tren with high or low test?

I need the test at 3/4 the tren and my sides are almost none at all. I sweat a little but that's it. Oh, and very crazy and vivid dreams.

Thanks

Originally Posted by tkasch View Post
    right now im running tren A with 200mg a week test (my trt). ive heard so many different stories on this high vs low test with tren i dont know what to believe. a popular one is test and tren fight for the same receptors. or that side effects of tren are so much worse with higher test. can i get some peoples ideas and experiences with this? will the higher test say 500-600mg per week with tren really give better results?
    I cant speak on experience cuz I havnt tried tren yet but just to add my 2cents I would say u have to try and c what works for u, if ur getting results with tren a being higher and the sides r very low then theres no need to push harder .
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    Thanked 9,831 Times in 4,909 Posts

I've run both ways (Test > Tren and Tren > Test).

IME, Tren > Test yielded much the same results with less gear and fewer sides (eg. less severe sweats, less insomnia, less high BP). I'm presently rapping-up a blast with 450 Mg Tren / 200 Mg Test and am very please with the results both in terms of strength and sides. This will likely become my go-to 'On Cycle' regiment going forward.

As was mentioned, everyone reacts differently. Have to see how your body responds.

Peace.

- Savage

Elite
    Thanks

Ok look, at the start of my cycle I started tren@700 and test@400, did that for a about 6 weeks.
    Then I switched it up, I up my test@800 and lower my tren@400 and I like high test/low tren better. The only sides I get is a great night sleep, crazy gains and I'm horny all the time, that's for both high tren/low test and high test/low tren. I've only gotten tren cough like 2 times btw.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 2,992 Posts

Originally Posted by losieloos View Post
    Ok look, at the start of my cycle I started tren@700 and test@400, did that for a about 6 weeks.
    Then I switched it up, I up my test@800 and lower my tren@400 and I like high test/low tren better. The only sides I get is a great night sleep, crazy gains and I'm horny all the time, that's for both high tren/low test and high test/low tren. I've only gotten tren cough like 2 times btw.
    Impressive. What else are you running? Are you out in the heat alot this summer?

Elite
    Thanks

I'm currently on test, tren, winny. I'm a little sweaty here and there not too bad, forgot to mention on high tren/low test, I did had a foggy brain.