Thanks

Test, winstrol, tren cycle

Hey guys. First just wanted to say its glad to be back here. Haven't been very active here in the past 5 months because I've had to deal with a bunch of personal business(family, gf, etc.). I'm back though. Been thinking about running this tren cycle with the goal of being almost contest lean. I've been bulking for a while now and think its time to get shredded so I can bulk with a leaner base. I'm currently around maybe 14% bf. Started my cut a week ago and I can already tell a difference, so I'm pretty confident that my results in the next few months will be good. Plan on running 600mg test e, 50mg winstrol ed(8 weeks), and tren a at 50-75mg ed(may be underdosed because its a year old pinn tren). I haven't tried winstrol so I'm curious to see how my body will respond to it. What's your guys' experiences with winstrol? I know how bad it is for the lipids and joints, but I still would like to try it.
    You can't run with the big dogs if you piss like a puppy!

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

Re: Test, winstrol, tren cycle

My experience with winstrol was two ways. First was just stacked with test. My joints were like glass. It sucked. At 50mg per day. Second was at 25mg per day with dbol and drol. That was kick ass. No clue what part the winstrol played in that stack but I was jacked so I didn't care. I prefer var over winstrol though.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    My experience with winstrol was two ways. First was just stacked with test. My joints were like glass. It sucked. At 50mg per day. Second was at 25mg per day with dbol and drol. That was kick ass. No clue what part the winstrol played in that stack but I was jacked so I didn't care. I prefer var over winstrol though.
    Yeah, stuff that makes you hold water generally help the joints. I love dbol myself so I might add it in so I can keep making PR's. Ill just take a good dose of letro to do the trick. Never tried var due to the cost, so that's another option I could look into I suppose. This is gonna be one hell of a cycle lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

Originally Posted by Rage Strength View Post
    Yeah, stuff that makes you hold water generally help the joints. I love dbol myself so I might add it in so I can keep making PR's. Ill just take a good dose of letro to do the trick. Never tried var due to the cost, so that's another option I could look into I suppose. This is gonna be one hell of a cycle lol.

Anything involving tren will be hell in one form or another so enjoy it! You're experienced with tren right? My last run was 250 test e, 700 tren ace and it was magic.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Anything involving tren will be hell in one form or another so enjoy it! You're experienced with tren right? My last run was 250 test e, 700 tren ace and it was magic.
    Yeah, I ran tren a before. Dreading the night sweats and sleepless nights lol. Other than that, I'm anxious to see some full abs again. I ran tren at 100mg Ed before, but a few of the vials I got were underdosed which was a shame :/ Sadly the only tren I have is from pinn so I figured I'd use it up. The other gear should be gtg.

Elite
    Thanks

I'm on test, tren a, winny right now. Oh yeahhh...

Elite
    Thanks

Originally Posted by heavydeads83 View Post
    then how about answering his question.
    Oh yeahhh is all he needs, its good bro I get no joint pain, just make sure to get in good fats, what I like to do is put peanut butter on top of rice cakes for my fats. Test, tren, winny is off the hook.

Thanks

If I were you, young man, I'd run the tren@ 100/ed(as POB did). Your test looks cool. 50mg of winny(as long as it's real) is about as much as I can take every day without having my elbows ache like a bitch. I loved the way 100mg/ed made me look...but couldn't military press do weighted dips or squat without a serious grimace on my mug.
    You may be different. Start the winny at 50mg/ed. Then go to 75.....if it's all good, try 100mg.
    I like POB's thing with combining a lower dose with other orals, too.
    I've grown up some.

Thanks

I'm getting ready to start same thing except mast also..600 test 400 tren 400mast and winstrol 350.. diet is in check so should b interesting.. good luck..

Thanks
    Thanked 4,514 Times in 2,189 Posts

I did some winny, test, tren in the day and I loved the results..

My winny days are over how that I'm in love with masteron. I agree with pillar, I would take a an anavar over winny, I remember my elbows and wrists would be killing when I took winny..
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks
    Thanked 6,986 Times in 2,993 Posts

Good to see you back Rage. Ive used Winny but my joints started to stiffen up too much. Ive had good luck with Var and Mast and clean food.

Im thinking of getting on the Tren wagon myself it will be my first time. Keep us posted.

Thanks

Yeah, I'm already feelin the shit. Woke up in a slight rage today. I though the tren would be underdosed like most of the other shit I got from pinn, but it's def gtg(I got this tren from pinn when they were legit over a ur ago). Pretty sure the winnys working too tho cuz I feel that nitrogen retention and fullness and vascularity. The test is e so that'll take a while to kick in. The test and winny are CVL btw. Ill post up pics for you guys in a few weeks once everything starts working.

Thanks

2nd cycle
    Week 7 for me
    Test e 500
    Tren e 250
    Just took my first winny today 50mg a day till my tren wears off after week 8.

Anyway best cycle yet can't wait to see what the winny does cuz the tren even at that low of dose has done amazing things with my bf, pr's, and just looking amazing.

Thanks
    I stay as placid as can be - which is probably just slightly warmer than dead. But tren does kill my cardio and my training requires double the time to get through the sets as i heave to catch my breath. Takes about a week to kick in for me. I know right away because my cardio bombs out. One thing though - it does make you seriously stronger. I put 50lbs on my squats in just a few weeks. Was very pleased with that. Now im fighting to keep the gains. Ive tried A and E - loved both, but for now i think i'll swap out tren for deca.