No shit...like anyone else

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I had a couple pre loaded pins left with 300mg sus/200mg Npp. I usually shoot eod. I took my shot on Sunday and then couldn't remember if I did, so I injected again on Monday. Later, before I went to the gym, I took 150mg TNE. By the time I layed down Monday night I was in fuckin pain.

No shit my prostate swelled up bigger than shit and I couldn't piss at all! My wife told me I needed to go to the emergency room, but fuuuuck that I see what they do to drain a bladder and it doesn't look or sound like fun. So I just continued to drink water, took some lycopene and saw palmetto, and finally this morning I pissed and gradually through out the day things have gotten better.

I thinks it's weird how things got irritated like that so fast, and then dissipated just as quickly. Has this ever happened to anyone before? Surely someone has some fucked up story to make me feel better :)

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
jesus brother i would go see a dr

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've shot higher doses than that in one shot and
Then more a few days later and didn't have any
Issues like that. I think your problem is something
Else. But like Bundy said go see a doctor.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
]If your not gonna go to docs then at least lay off for a few days to see in the situation calms..

Keep drinking a ton of water and taking saw, overdose on the shit if you have to

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Only time I get like that is if I come off. Well not so bad that I can't piss, more like I can't fully empty so I feel like I have to piss constantly.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow thats crazy guys

Glad i never experienced/experience that

Go see a doc

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea woke up today and feel fine. Piss is pretty yellow, but no problem going to the bathroom. I had some pains in my lower back a few weeks ago and my wife thought it sounded like a kidney infection. I drank close to a gallon of water a day for about 3 or 4 days and it subsided. I'm wondering if it has something to do with this. I have had an enlarged prostate before, but this was different bc I didn't really have any pain in that area other than having to go piss (which I couldn't fully empty....same as everyone above). I'm planning on going to the walk in later today.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dr tillacle can empty that for ya....

keep us updated with what he says

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't you be drinking a gallon a day regardless? I drink a gallon every day.

Like the others said; you need to see a doctor. That is beyond a side effect. A prostate side effect is getting up to piss 3-4 times a night or having to piss a dozen times a day. For this yes, saw pallmeto will help. When your prostate has enlarged to the point of not being able to urinate this is something that requires medical attention. Anything less is irresponsible and flat out dangerous.

I'm not trying to flame you, this needs to be stated. I hate to think a newb will find this thread and think its okay to ignore a issue this severe.

IMO, you also need to end your cycle at once and schedule a doctors vist. This could be a larger issue totally unrelated to AAS. Ignoring this could compound this issue.

Yea woke up today and feel fine. Piss is pretty yellow, but no problem going to the bathroom. I had some pains in my lower back a few weeks ago and my wife thought it sounded like a kidney infection. I drank close to a gallon of water a day for about 3 or 4 days and it subsided. I'm wondering if it has something to do with this. I have had an enlarged prostate before, but this was different bc I didn't really have any pain in that area other than having to go piss (which I couldn't fully empty....same as everyone above). I'm planning on going to the walk in later today.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I take 2000mg of saw palmetto/day and get my PSA checked at least once per year,personally you may have a prostrate infection or something,ive pinned a crap load of gear at a time and never had that problem

JM750

Reaction score
I too have pinned a lot of shit and never had that. But I can feel my body is fuked up if I pin a lot like that. It usually take a day for me to stabilize.

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's a kidney infection. I'm on antibiotics. They did a urine sample and a prostrate exam....it's not enlarged. Urine was highly concentrated making it harder to go. Pissin fine now actually already feel better...Prolly bc i know whats goin on. Thanks for everyone's concern.

Obviously if I brought it up on here I'm not foolish enough to ignore it. I wanted to see what happened and when I decided to go it was time. Also wanted to know if anyone had anything like this before.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
100% the right choice to go to the doctor.

Not knowing what's going on and not getting proper medical attention is asking for serious trouble.

Im glad you are on the road to recovery.

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah kinda embarrassing but this is always the first place I turn to lol! My exam was not fun!

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would have done it for you, as a friendly courtesy.