Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: Var

  1. #1
    Elite Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wherever I May Roam
    Posts
    3,369
    Thanks
    3,283
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 893 Posts

    Var

    hey guys never used var before,right now im in week 6 of test cyp/npp/masteron and after week 20 im gonna drop the npp and add var for the last 8 weeks,does it matter if its taken pre workout or throughout the day? and can you get any results out of var if your bf is high? like 19%?

  2. #2
    Elite. SFGiants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In A Vagina
    Posts
    6,423
    Thanks
    4,929
    Thanked 5,357 Times in 2,257 Posts

    Re: Var

    Var 2 times a day split morning and night or after noon.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

  3. #3
    Elite Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wherever I May Roam
    Posts
    3,369
    Thanks
    3,283
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 893 Posts

    Re: Var

    Originally Posted by SFGiants View Post
    Var 2 times a day split morning and night or after noon.
    thanks SF!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member JM750's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lost in Assachusetts
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: Var

    Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    hey guys never used var before,right now im in week 6 of test cyp/npp/masteron and after week 20 im gonna drop the npp and add var for the last 8 weeks,does it matter if its taken pre workout or throughout the day? and can you get any results out of var if your bf is high? like 19%?
    That;s a nice cycle right there.
    I agree, split it up.

  5. #5
    Senior Member 49ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Var

    Im gonna run a Var only cycle real soon!

  6. #6
    Georgia
    Guest

    Re: Var

    The strength on var is nice. I love this stuff. 80mg/week for me right now

  7. #7
    Senior Member JM750's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lost in Assachusetts
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: Var

    Originally Posted by 49ER View Post
    Im gonna run a Var only cycle real soon!
    LOL. asshole.

  8. #8
    Elite Bro Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13,556
    Thanks
    599
    Thanked 8,111 Times in 4,363 Posts

    Re: Var

    ya bulls when i did it i split my dose up

  9. #9
    Elite Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wherever I May Roam
    Posts
    3,369
    Thanks
    3,283
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 893 Posts

    Re: Var

    Originally Posted by Brother Bundy View Post
    ya bulls when i did it i split my dose up
    will it still work on me since I still have a higher bf %?

  10. #10
    Georgia
    Guest

    Re: Var

    Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    will it still work on me since I still have a higher bf %?
    Yeah it'll trim you up a little but it's still a muscle building drug. Used to fight muscle wasting and put on muscle on those people with HIV/AIDs and are losing weight too fast.

    So to answer your question. Your BF% does not matter. You will see some lean muscle size gain and strength definitely go up.

  11. #11
    Elite mistah187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 251 Times in 168 Posts

    Re: Var

    I started out with a split dose... I liked it better at 50 mg 2 hours before workout.
    Stay consistent!

  12. #12
    Elite Bro Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13,556
    Thanks
    599
    Thanked 8,111 Times in 4,363 Posts

    Re: Var

    Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    will it still work on me since I still have a higher bf %?
    u may not see the cuts but the strength it gives u will feel

  13. #13
    Elite Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wherever I May Roam
    Posts
    3,369
    Thanks
    3,283
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 893 Posts

    Re: Var

    Originally Posted by Brother Bundy View Post
    u may not see the cuts but the strength it gives u will feel
    that's good man thnks

  14. #14
    Elite Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wherever I May Roam
    Posts
    3,369
    Thanks
    3,283
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 893 Posts

    Re: Var

    Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    Yeah it'll trim you up a little but it's still a muscle building drug. Used to fight muscle wasting and put on muscle on those people with HIV/AIDs and are losing weight too fast.

    So to answer your question. Your BF% does not matter. You will see some lean muscle size gain and strength definitely go up.
    at what dose,75-100mg/day?

  15. #15
    Georgia
    Guest

    Re: Var

    Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    at what dose,75-100mg/day?
    On 60mg a day....three 1cc licks a day....and my strength is going up beautifully. I am pushing up to 80mg right now to finish off this bottle.

    Stick between 60-80 and you'll feel the strength come. Takes about 2 weeks

  16. #16
    Elite Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wherever I May Roam
    Posts
    3,369
    Thanks
    3,283
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 893 Posts

    Re: Var

    Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    On 60mg a day....three 1cc licks a day....and my strength is going up beautifully. I am pushing up to 80mg right now to finish off this bottle.

    Stick between 60-80 and you'll feel the strength come. Takes about 2 weeks
    thanks,my var is 25mg that's why I was asking

  17. #17
    Elite DF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,380
    Thanks
    4,924
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,790 Posts

    Re: Var

    I'm taking 100mg right now. The strength is kicking in love it!

  18. #18
    Elite StoliFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    644
    Thanked 385 Times in 274 Posts

    Re: Var

    my run with Var right now, on the 5th day today @ 50mg in the am. I might do 30/30 starting tomorrow. Not sure if its my diet or the test, but I feel a little leaner and strength might be up just a tiny little bit. Then again who knows this Sheiko Program is the bomb, and I properly contributes to the way I feel, which is good.

  19. #19
    Senior Member 49ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Var

    Does var effect bp much?

  20. #20
    Elite Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wherever I May Roam
    Posts
    3,369
    Thanks
    3,283
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 893 Posts

    Re: Var

    Originally Posted by Dfeaton View Post
    I'm taking 100mg right now. The strength is kicking in love it!
    how long should I run it for? and im gonna be at 100mg/day

    Originally Posted by 49ER View Post
    Does var effect bp much?
    no its not bad on bp,but it is bad on your lipids

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. cycle only var.. or test + var ?
    By invoga in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-25-2014, 11:08 AM
  2. Var -vs- Dbol
    By DF in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-29-2013, 06:13 PM
  3. Var & Trt
    By DF in forum Longevity, Wellness, Anti-Aging
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 05:51 AM
  4. tren e test e var vs test deca dbol
    By Bro Bundy in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-19-2012, 11:47 PM
  5. Var added to Test cycle? HCG advice?
    By Curiosity in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 02:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •