Thanks

tren for the older lifter

this is my opinion and experience, you will react differently.
    a old man told me that tren A, is not a feel good drug, and i have to agree, their were days i felt like i could lift the gym, but the longer this run has gone the more lethargic i have felt, everything has gotten to be a effort, this run has been 7 weeks 50 mg eod weekends off, the last couple of days i have noticed a tightness in my chest, kinda like a Asthma attack and at my age any chest issues get your attention. my blood pressure has gone up from 110 or 120 to 130 or 140. i have had mild night sweats and insomnia. on the positive side i have noticed fat loss muscle gain and strength gain. would i recommend it for a older lifter? if you have excellent blood pressure, work your cardio, and have the ability to walk away when it's time i would say yes, will i run it again? depends on how long it takes to shake this lethargic feeling and the other sides, i know i will only run it in short cycles.

Elite
    Thanks

Re: tren for the older lifter

I sweat like a MF right now but feel amazing. I'm only in my early/mid 30's. 75mg Test Ace EOD, 100mg Tren Ace EOD, and 100mg Var ED. Weight is increasing faster than it ever has. BP is slightly elevated but not high yet.

Thanks

Originally Posted by ken Sass View Post
    this is my opinion and experience, you will react differently.
    a old man told me that tren A, is not a feel good drug, and i have to agree, their were days i felt like i could lift the gym, but the longer this run has gone the more lethargic i have felt, everything has gotten to be a effort, this run has been 7 weeks 50 mg eod weekends off, the last couple of days i have noticed a tightness in my chest, kinda like a Asthma attack and at my age any chest issues get your attention. my blood pressure has gone up from 110 or 120 to 130 or 140. i have had mild night sweats and insomnia. on the positive side i have noticed fat loss muscle gain and strength gain. would i recommend it for a older lifter? if you have excellent blood pressure, work your cardio, and have the ability to walk away when it's time i would say yes, will i run it again? depends on how long it takes to shake this lethargic feeling and the other sides, i know i will only run it in short cycles.
    Time to take your results and get off the Train. Don't make me the only guy here over 100 years old.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    Thanked 9,831 Times in 4,909 Posts

PFM has it right: cash-out for now and catch that train again in a few months when your baselines are back to good.

Thanks

Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    Time to take your results and get off the Train. Don't make me the only guy here over 100 years old.
    allready off lol i aint going anywhere

Thanks

I'm 49 and I was banging tren a for 12 week stretch doing about 700mg a week. It caught up to me. There were days I was so lethargic, I couldn't get out of bed.
    I had to drop it. Been good ever since. I love tren but I think I was running it a bit too high.

Thanks

i am very sensitive to compounds still and don't require large amounts, i imagine that will change a little with time

Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 Times in 645 Posts

Originally Posted by ken Sass View Post
    i am very sensitive to compounds still and don't require large amounts, i imagine that will change a little with time
    I wish I had that problem.

Thanks

Ken...WTF....tightness in your chest?!?! Cmon man.....your old ass is too old for that shit.....it aint worth it bro...and I definitely dont want PFM being the only old **** on SI...that would be awful

Thanks

Im not going to lie I am having a hard time even thinking about coming off... I need to but damn I dont wanna.

Thanks

Originally Posted by JM750 View Post
    I'm 49 and I was banging tren a for 12 week stretch doing about 700mg a week. It caught up to me. There were days I was so lethargic, I couldn't get out of bed.
    I had to drop it. Been good ever since. I love tren but I think I was running it a bit too high.
    Same thing happens to me with high doses of tren

And I'm only 26

Thanks

I've tried a couple different lab's tren. I noticed a huge difference in both these as far as how potent one was compared to the other. My advice, lower your dose next time and work up to the sides. then back off until you're comfortable. 700mg per week of GOOD tren would kill me, but may be just right for someone else. 350mg per week was too much for me the last time. backed down to about 250mg and still made great gains.

no, at 28 I don't recommend it for anyone my age unless they can tolerate the sides.

-Sam

Thanks

Originally Posted by Popeye View Post
    Ken...WTF....tightness in your chest?!?! Cmon man.....your old ass is too old for that shit.....it aint worth it bro...and I definitely dont want PFM being the only old **** on SI...that would be awful
    it's ok pops, 3 days off and problems have gone away, moved 300 bails of hay yesterday with no problems, bp back to normal.. i love you too

Thanks

get on the primo kenny