Ambien stories

49ER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Has anyone hallucinated off of Ambien? Theres like 3 times I can recall tripping balls on them, it always happens if I take it and dont fall asleep right away. One time I remember I was laying on the couch my girl was next to me I was on the forums and remember seeing like 6 screens. My girl said I was acting crazy tripping saying look at all these screens on my phone and laughing like a psycho lol. I dont really remember any of that.

Last night I took one cuz I was behind on sleep. So I was watching tv in the living room and I see my daughter talking to me and I said what? And she walked away so I got up towards her as shes walking down the hall and realize shes not there and her room is closed wtf? Something about those pills its crazy I only use them once or twice a week if that.

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
damn lol. you sure its ambien and not mdma or sum shit

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Brb gotta go get some ambien

Reactions: Jin

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ha bottle full of some x, it's ambiance I swear, for some reason I'm really thirsty and wanna dance and get a massage

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I sleep walk sometimes when I take ambien. I was staying at a hotel once with my girl and I took one before bed. All i remember is kinda coming too as I was knocking on the door of my hotel room trying to get back in. Scary shit, who knows where i went and what i did haha

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who was addicted to ambien. she told me she had black out days where she would do crazy shit and didnt know what the hell she did the night before.

I had ambien when I had insomnia(not from trenbolone) but I actually got great rest.
she did say that if you try to stay up is when everything turns to lucid dreams half awake half asleep.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I haven't taken it in a long time but i know people that take it and fight sleep for that purpose lol. that stuff is like acid if you don't go to sleep.

49ER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I haven't taken it in a long time but i know people that take it and fight sleep for that purpose lol. that stuff is like acid if you don't go to sleep.

Seriously it is lol first time it happened I took it not knowing it would kick in fast I still had to eat dinner and shower I was seeing shit like crazy

11Bravo

Elite
Reaction score
If you don't go to sleep you will trip balls. I did once and it was fucked up. I went to buy beer and had no depth perception and tried to put the beer on the counter, except I wasn't near the counter. Shit fell in the floor and busted everywhere. No fucking bueno.

49ER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok im glad im not the only one who has tripped out im curious what it does its not even a narcotic I dont think

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Need to get me some fawaking ambien for dat dere' trensomnia...

New Threads