progesterone problem on tren

Reaction score
im in week four of tren A and liking it until i started to have what i think its high progesterone problems. symptoms of high progesterone are falling asleep in middle of day..i keep falling asleep. crappy sex drive, i got that. i cant do blood tests right now for personal reseasons. ive been take 1 gram of letro per day and im only using trt(200mg a week). i have prami and maybe it bunk? i started taking .5mg of prami, now ive stepped it up to 1mg a week and nips still burning. what can i fo to lowerr progesterone? thanks

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Waaaaaaaaaaay too much letro. It can easily be crashing your e2 and causing such symptoms. Lower your letro and get caber. Dose caber at .5mg 2x weekly. I'd prolly ditch the letro for asin, if you even need an ai...

Reaction score
i was just reading that on google...low E makes progesterone rise. is that true?

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You need bloods man. Im sorry but we are shooting in the dark here. Could be bunk letro causing high e2. Could be bunk prami causing high prolactin. Could be low e2 and high prolactin...I mean seriously, get bloods!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok but high e2? at 200mgs a week...no way.

Entirely possible. Some are what are referred to as "prime aromatizers" meaning that even relatively small amounts of exogenous Test will aromatize to E2.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude dont take this the wrong way, but WTF!!! All your chit is out of wack man! Your letro is way to fucking high and is probably the reason why your feeling like complete shit ED! Letro shud be started at a lower dose and tappered up to 2.5. Get your yourself some caber, do a little more research, or just drop the cycle for now.

Reaction score
who said i feel like shit? i feel fine and i did taper up the caber. ive had some gyno on one side so i thought i would see if the letro did anything for it. theres no reason to quit the cycle...relax

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You need bloods man. Im sorry but we are shooting in the dark here. Could be bunk letro causing high e2. Could be bunk prami causing high prolactin. Could be low e2 and high prolactin...I mean seriously, get bloods!

Pretty much the only way. Unless you want to just keep taking drugs and hope.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
who said i feel like shit? i feel fine and i did taper up the caber. ive had some gyno on one side so i thought i would see if the letro did anything for it. theres no reason to quit the cycle...relax

If you could only see the irony.

New Threads