in pieces

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont know even where to begin. I had dated the same girl for the last 6 years, we have a kid together that is 4 and yes we have been fighting recently, but just found out last nite that she has been sleeping with another guy for a few months. To make things worse, the guy she is with is a known cocaine dealer.

I found out about all of this cause my daughter kinda ratted her out. She was telling me out of the blue that she slept on the couch of a guy named jim, and that mommy was sleeping in the big bed with jim. she mentioned the name of this guys daughter, who is her age, and I knew right away who it was.

The my now x-girlfriend has battled drug abuse, and depression problems over the years, and I had alway been supportive of her and tried to help her out all I could. I poured so much of myself into this relationship trying to make it work, and now I am just crushed.

I am furious that she was cheating on me, I am furious that she exposed my kid to a drug dealer, but most of all I just feel broken right now.

part of me just wants to kill her, part of me wants to move away to a different country and start again, and the other part of me feels like just hanging myself in my basement

if i disapear, then one of those 3 things happend

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How about none of the above. You have a daughter to keep looking after. Keep moms shit as far away from her though and don't make your problem her problem.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB is correct. Get your daughter out of that situation. Get full custody and don't look back.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with POB. To hell with that chick, but take care of your daughter. If your not around to look after her your leaving her with a druggie. I just had a buddy hang himself in his basement. He left behind a wife & 2 young kids to deal with what he has done. My heart is broken for his family. Don't put your daughter in that situation.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How about none of the above. You have a daughter to keep looking after. Keep moms shit as far away from her though and don't make your problem her problem.

This right here^^^

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i am sorry bro, take care of your kid

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kick her to the curb and raise your daughter as far away from her as possible.

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know, I am not thinking straight right now. My daughter really is my life. I am just afraid that I wont get full custody of her and will be miserable watching the ex ruin my daughters life. I really am the only reason my kid has any sort of structure or routine in her life.

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro I know what your going tbrough . That happened yo me with my first wife. I had all the crazy thoughts going through my head. I did s lot of stupid things out of anger. Although I felt a little better my kid took it hard . Now I dont have a very good relationship with my kid from her now. Remember the decisions you make today you will live with the rest of your life.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Dude take the kid from her get a restraining order to keep her away from the kid until the courts give you full custody of the child.

Actually you file the report and the Sheriff will take the kid from her and bring your daughter to you but you need to get off your ass NOW and do this.

If you wanna help your ex with her addiction that is the best way, leave her and take the child and have the child in the hands of protective services.

People do messed up things to kids and people on drugs do even more messed up things, don't let your kid be exposed to where she could be hurt or molested by drug addicts.

In 1997 I got full sole custody of my 2 daughters that were only 16 months and 3 years old at the time!

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB is correct. Get your daughter out of that situation. Get full custody and don't look back.

this bro. If you can somehow document that she's a known drug dealer, basically build a case against her if you want full custody. Custody battles are f*cing ugly. The more dirt you have on her the better. Hope you do the right thing and think about your daughter. I'd leave your girlfriend though, she doesn't love you.

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^ i meant he is a known...

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like everyone said bro, get the fuck out. You may have poured a lot into this relationship, but a bitch is not worth going to prison for, or destroying your life over. All that matter is you have a great daughter and involve yourself into her life more to keep your head clear. Thanks for posting as well, we're all hear to help.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also, I don't know if she knows about your use or not, but you may want to talk to some people who have been in this situation. You don't want that bitch pointing fingers back at you to LE.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck bro I I'm so sorry. Anyone of us would be crushed over this but u have to be strong for your daughter. Follow sf's advise u can get sole custody and if he is a dealer and she is hanging with him get proof. Hire a private dic go after custody no court will split custody then take ur little girl and blow far away . It won't be ez but after u re establish find a good woman who deserves u and loves u and ur kid not fucking coke u will look back ans be so grateful ur cooler head prevailed . Good luck my friend stay positive, calm, collected make the smart hard choices now for the brightest future to come

G

Georgia

Not an easy thing to go through. Keep your head up it could always be worse. She's just a girl. You'll find someone else but right now you can't be selfish and leave your daughter to heartbreak. You only live once. You hit the bottom now there's nowhere to go but up

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One thing to remember, that little girl is counting on you to raise her right, brother. You can be the light for each other along the way.

As far as the girl you were seeing, I wont say anything bad about her. It hurts like a motherfucker and you cant turn your feelings off like a faucet. Its tough.

What I always noticed, when heartbroken and moving from one love on to another, is that the next one is always a little hotter, a little sweeter, and a little better all around than the last one that I thought was irreplaceable.

Its obvious you got heart homie, now show baby girl what a great daddy you can be even when you are surrounded by shit on all sides. Im willing to bet an amazing woman will come into your life along the way.

The minute you get down or start thinking dumb shit, go watch a Disney movie with your kid and remember there are far more important things in life than people that fuck you over.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get over her ASAP...If u take her back she will only do this to u again. She made her decision, now its time for u to make yours...

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hang in there bro. Take care you your daughter. Take SF's advice and get control of the situation

New Threads