Reaction score
Stats:

Weight: 188 lbs
BF: 13%
Height 6''3
Lifting since 20
Diet is in check

Cycle:

Wk 1-12:Testosterone E 500 mg/wk (250mg/Monday,250mg/Thursday)
Wk 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg eod

PCT:

Clomafene 50/50/50/50
Tamoxifen 40/40/20/20

Not sure if this needs to be said but I have used PHs before.

My questions are:

1. Should I start the aromasin immediately or wait ? I did a sdrol/epi bridge and by week 6 in that cycle I did have itchy nipples but never had gyno.

2. I plan to inject glutes and quads, which order do you recommend? Left quad, Right quad, Left glute, Right glute or Left quad, Left glute, Right quad, Right glute?

3. I have a 1'' and 1.5'' needle, which one should be used for drawing and injecting?

I think that's all my questions of concern, thanks in advance! I just want to make sure everything is crystal clear before I start :)

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stats:

Weight: 188 lbs
BF: 13%
Height 6''3
Lifting since 20
Diet is in check

Cycle:

Wk 1-12:Testosterone E 500 mg/wk (250mg/Monday,250mg/Thursday)
Wk 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg eod

PCT:

Clomafene 50/50/50/50
Tamoxifen 40/40/20/20

Not sure if this needs to be said but I have used PHs before.

My questions are:

1. Should I start the aromasin immediately or wait ? I did a sdrol/epi bridge and by week 6 in that cycle I did have itchy nipples but never had gyno.

2. I plan to inject glutes and quads, which order do you recommend? Left quad, Right quad, Left glute, Right glute or Left quad, Left glute, Right quad, Right glute?

3. I have a 1'' and 1.5'' needle, which one should be used for drawing and injecting?

I think that's all my questions of concern, thanks in advance! I just want to make sure everything is crystal clear before I start :)

1. I would say yes to add the ai from the jump knowin that u gotten itchy nipps before. In my opinion I rather have control from the start.

2. Doesn't matter either way would work, rotating sites is very important .less scar tissue

3.i use the 1inch to inject and 1.5 to draw
Great job on doing ur research bro.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont start the Ai for atleast 3 weeks..I really think ai's are over used most bros just take it without knowing if they need it

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I battle possible gyno all the time. Aromasin keeps me in check. I would run the Aromasin past week 12 up through 14 weeks. But that's just me :)

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My questions are:

Some people wait till symptons occur (itchy nips etc), I wait 3 weeks as well before starting Aromasin

Preference, just keep track

Depends where you pin - Usually people use 1.5 for glutes, and 1" for delts and quads. But depends on your BF%. Also to draw you want a bigger width needle. I use 23g to draw and 25g to pin

My opinion in red

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Preferable 1.5 for glutes and 1 for everything else but you can use whatever you want it doesnt matter. And make sure to ask for diet advice. Youve been lifting for 6 yrs and your still at188lb @ 6`3 it does not add up to me.

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the replies! I do recall reading a lot about how people overkill the ai, especially in cases where you may not need it and as a result have sides from the ai. I will start it on the 3rd week.

The needles were 3cc, 1.5 " syringe +1" both 23 guage, is that a problem?

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
23g is fine. People prefer 25g to pin and an 18g to draw (easier).

Reaction score
Hero, I kept trying to reply with quote but the rules say I cannot post links until I have 20 posts :s

Anyways,
My diet has been in check since 2010, I was very much a goof prior to that point. Smoking, drinking, eating fast-food all the time. I had no idea about macros, different types of fats, carbs. Since then I would only bulk 20cals per lb. I also started doing zig zag diets with ECA, and recently finished a 12 week cycle. So I think that may account for my low weight.

Edit: Also not sure if this counts for anything but I started at 162lbs skinny fat

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just be careful that you don't tank your estro. Every substance reacts differently not only to you but with everyone else as well. I'd wait until I verified that I needed the air, but that's just me.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What is your goal? If its bodybuilding, getting big then I think your diet is in fact not at all in check. At 6'3 and 188lbs you have a lot of eating to do before you start cycling. Give it 6 months and see if you can hit 200lbs without drugs first. If you can't, then you probably don't or shouldn't use drugs at all.

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im still learning mysel so correct me if im wrong. I have heard it is possible to crash a cycle taking touch aromasin so I would just be carful starting it at the beginning of your cycle.